Chapter 5

The three watched in horror as blood dripped to the floor from the Hot tempered girl's wrists as she went up against one of the 1B class students.

He has white hair and shark like teeth along with silver eyelashes.

Bakugou's palm's stung once again but he ignored it. He shoved his hands into his pocket and forced his way into the classroom. He didn't wanna believe it. He didn't wanna believe that a class B punk was right. His hands no longer hurt so he just leaned back and tried not to think about it.

Moments later he saw his two morons forcing Y/n into the classroom. "L/n! You shouldn't get into fights! It's bad!" Mina said. "Yeah and you might get expelled again!" Kirishima said.

"Excuse you, he messed with me first!" He heard the girl grumble. "But still doesn't mean that you should attack him!" Mina scolded. The winged girl glared at her. "It was self defense thank you very much" she held her head up high and walked over to her seat still not noticing the blood dripping from her hand.

Only a few people were in class at the moment. Lucky for her Captain control freak hadn't arrived yet.

Your pov

I walked away from the two and sat on my seat, letting out a string of curse words. "You moron better get that hand of yours bandaged" i heard a rough voice from a few feet away. I turned to him and glared.

"Why the hell would I need-.." I cut myself off as i spotted blood dripping from my hand. "Shit" the guy rolled his eyes and was about to head back to his seat but was stopped when he heard my irritated voice. "Oi! This was just this once. Don't think you can tell me what to do again".

I said and stood up from my seat. He glared at me before turning back around. "I can do whatever the hell I want, And if I wanted I could have just let you bleed out. Be greatful that I even bothered to look in your direction you damn extra"

That hit a nerve.

"Oho Ya think you're high and mighty huh? You know you shouldn't be talking to the future number one hero like that you little punk" I said through gritted teeth and a dirty smirk.

"Hah!? Number one? You? Pathetic. I don't give a shit about gender but I know for sure..You, Shorty can't be number one, why? Cause I'M gonna become number one. And you'll be nothing but a stepping stone to me." He growled and looked down at me. Though it doesn't intimidate me one bit.

"Hehe.. Let's make a bet then." I said as my smirk dropped and my eyes darkened. Everyone around us stepped back in fear as a menacing aura surrounded the both of us.

"Bet?"

"Mhm.. Who will win the UA sports festival. Or simply, who'll place higher than the other in the festival." I said. He grinned evilly.

"I bet that I can win and place first place" he said and tilted his head in a mocking manner. "And I bet that I will beat you and win first place." I said.

"Fine then. Whoever loses will become the winner's slave" Bakugou smirks. By now Midoriya had arrived and watched the scene in fright as his childhood friend and I bet our High school freedom away.

"Bet" I said and held out my hand despite it's bloody state. Bakugou cringed at it but shook it anyway before we were interrupted by our grumpy teacher.

"If you're just gonna play around you can leave my classroom both of you"

We looked around and noticed that everyone else had ditched us and saved themselves. The blonde kid grumbled and went back to his seat. As I was about to sit back down, "L/n".