Chapter 8

"They're all gonna know now.." You said in disappointment. "You knew... " Bakugo muttered. He stopped in front of the class door with his hands in tight fists. "You knew about this.." He said a little louder.

You held your head low, eyebrows furrowed and eyes locked on the back of his head since he was back facing you. "I did" you finally said.

He turned around and looked at you. Surprisingly he didn't seem to be so angry. He seemed kinda relaxed. "You know that I don't like you right?" He asked calmly but it seemed more of a statement.

You nodded and walked passed him saying "the feelings mutual" before opening the door and walking in. You heard a bunch of surprised and excited gasps from the class as you walked in. Probably saw your tattoo. Bakugo followed from behind you, earning more gasps and not so quiet whispers.

"IF YOU ALL ARE TRYING TO NOT LET US HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, YOU'RE DOING A SHITTY JOB!!" Bakugo snapped at them which made them shut up. And you were never so greatful for your soulmate in your life.

You quickly hid the grin that tried to creep onto your face and just sat down in your seat. "L/n? If you're having trouble with some people just call a grown up or school, you don't need to beat them up" Aizawa said as he held up his phone to show you.

The screen displayed Marco on a hospital bed with his burnt and melted skin. You cringed. "Akito here had reported for being harassed near the cemetery by you" he said. Some of your classmates gasp as they hear the news. They knew that you had made a deal with Bakugo that you'll not fight again. (Akito is Marco's last name)

You squinted your eyes and scowled at him. "Marco would never report me to anyone no matter how much hatred we have for each other, the same goes for me" you spat. "I'm sorry L/n but in this case you'll have to wear quirk cancelling cuffs if you don't agree" he said with no emotion present on his face.

Your eyes widen in rage. "WHAT!? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED!! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GONNA FORBID ME OF USING MY QUIRK WITHOUT ENOUGH EVIDENCE!?" You shot up from your seat and screamed at him.

"Sit down, we'll interrogate Akito ourselves later and then we'll decide whether or not to punish you. If he agreed with punishing you then we have no choice" he said and got into his sleeping bag before rolling out of the class.

The class was silent, no one had dared to say a word. Especially with you on the verge of breaking into angry tears.

The silence was broken by a ringtone, your ringtone. You gritted your teeth and answered it. You walked over to the window with everyone's eyes following your every move. You jumped out and flew up to the rooftop.

"Hello?"

"Woah.. Did you just greet me nicely?"

"Shut up Dumbass" you said bitterly.

"Seriously though.. I heard what happened from your dad. The doctors was gonna report it to the tv station but luckily I got to them first and managed to bribe them into destroying the evidence of both of your stupid idiocy" the voice behind the phone chuckled.

"They're gonna go interrogate Marco, and if he says so, they're gonna punish me.. Forbid me to use my quirk that is" you said and sat down at the edge.

"I see.. Do you need some help?" Your cousin asked.

"Nah.. I'll manage.. It's not like i haven't been through worse, also.. I found some... One" you said and cringed at how soft your voice sounded.

"Oh? Who?"

"My Soulmate... And for the first time he was useful" you said and remembered the events from earlier.