Chapter 7

After I sent Y/n to the infirmary I entered the classroom. No one else was here yet except for the rich, pony tail girl, Icyhot and Four eyes. Ignoring their presence, I sat down on my seat and threw my legs up on top of my desk.

I heard four eyes sigh but he didn't do anything. Hah! Probably gave up trying to keep up with me. I felt a couple of stings on my mouth and face but ignored it.

As the minutes passed, more people filled the class and soon the annoying trio had gathered up in front of me.

"Happy birthday! Bakubro!" Shittyhair said. "Happy birthday Bakugou!" Raccoon eyes and Dunce face said. Just then we heard, "*gasp* L/n-chan! What happened to you!?" We turned our heads towards to the door to see the bitch standing there.

But what bothered me was that she was already staring at me with slight horror in her expression. She quickly shook her head and and bit her lip, averting her eyes and walking passed me to her desk.

"Uh... Anyway! Bakugou have you tried to see what other soul mate type you have!?" Shitty hair shouted, Y/n perked up at this and was suddenly on guard for some reason. I looked away from her and towards shitty hair.

"No, not yet at least"

"When are you gonna try it?"

"Non of your business"

"oh c'mon Bakugou! Can you try it now!?"

"FINE!! BUT LEAVE ME THE HE'LL ALONE IF I DO THAT!!"

"of course!" "Sure!" "Oh okay!!"

'Oh shit... He's gonna find out'

I raised my hand up to my eyes but was interrupted as Y/n suddenly got up from her seat and ran towards the window before jumping out. The three in front of me quickly ran to the window to see if she was okay. I also got up and approached the window to see her flying away in full speed.

"L/N!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? CLASS IS ABOUT TO START!!" Four eyes who had come to the window just now, shouted. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at him before showing us the middle finger. She then turned away and proceeded to fly.

"Ugh! How can she be so irresponsible!? Class is about to start and if she is not here, then she's going to get in trouble! Or even worse! Fail her grades!" Four eyes ranted as he made his way back to his seat. I also sat down in my seat.

"A-Anyway! Bakugou! Are you gonna try it?" Shittyhair asked. I nodded and brought my palm to my right eye, squeezing it shut. My mouth slightly gapped without even noticing as I took in the scenery I saw with my left eye.

She was way up above the ground. She was moving towards a cemetery that was in the distance. She slowed down and descended from the air and landed in front of what seemed to be a crashed motorbike?

 She slowed down and descended from the air and landed in front of what seemed to be a crashed motorbike?

(Ignore the blood, also.. Pretend it's the cb250t)

My eye narrowed as my brain began to work as it hit me. That bike looks a bit familiar. Now that I think about it everything is starting to make sense.