Chapter 31

You ignored everything and immediately went straight to the living room as you sensed a familiar presence. You turned your head and saw the all too familiar lock of Raven hair. You stepped towards the couch where the boy sat. Bakugo walked into the living room and watched as you knelt down in front of the boy silently.

Bakugo looked at the boy only to find a blindfold over his eyes. The boy shifted on the couch and leaned forward a bit. A smile gracing his features as he recognized the familiar perfume that You always wore. "Y/n..?"

"That's right" You smiled at him, though he can't see you. "How have you been, Shi?" You asked and pulled him into a tight hug, your wings fluffed up behind you.

"Holy crap I've missed you so much" Shi said as you pulled away from him. "Damn I guess I'll admit maybe i missed you too.. Slightly" you joked. Shi chuckled, before turning his head in Bakugo's direction, sending another presence in the room.

"Who's that?" He asked. You motioned your soul mate to come closer but he only furrowed his eyebrows and stayed still. "Katsuki Fucking Bakugo. Come here please" you gritted your teeth in annoyance and said.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and put his bag down before approaching the both of you. "Katsuki Bakugo..? I've heard your name on TV before" Shi says to him. "Of course you have. I won that stupid festival" he bragged smoothly.

"Oh- Congrats Bakugo" Shi smiled at where he assumed Bakugo was standing. But thankfully Bakugo was indeed standing where he thought he was. Bakugo didn't respond and just crouched down to Shi's level since he was sitting on the sofa.

"The fuck happened to your eyes" he asked bluntly. Shi looked a bit surprised whereas you were ready to beat the ever living shit out of your soul mate for asking such a sensitive question. But to your surprise, Shi smiled at Bakugo before answering.

"Sometimes wanting something you can't have comes with a price.." That's all he said before he got up and faced you. "It is.. So good to hear you so close again" He said.

"You too" You said and grinned at Shi before glaring at Bakugo.

"You're off the hook this time"

'It was just a fucking question, get over it'

You rolled your eyes and faced Shi. "I'm gonna go get changed, the festival is in less than an hour right?" You asked and grabbed your bag. "Yeah, get changed and meet us outside" He said and turned, easily maneuvering around the furniture as if he's done this a hundred times.

"Alright, let's go get ready" you said and tossed Bakugo's bag to him. "Oh yeah, there's an indirect color code for this festival by the way.. It's preferred you wear something red in your outfit combination" you said. "Why red?" He asked as he followed you up the stairs. "It's my color" you replied shortly.

You stopped in front of a door and then realized something. There was only two rooms in this house cause you were an only child. One room is your parents room, which has not been used in years and has been locked for just as long. The second one is yours, the only one accessible.

This means that you and your soulmate will have to share a room. "Come" you said and opened the door to your childhood room. And as you did, Bakugo realized what you meant by red was your color.

There was a bit of red everywhere. A red fluffy carpet. A red leather seat chair. A red bean bag. Red postures of your cousin and a couple of postures of the hero that not everyone likes... Endeavor. The Queen sized bed had dark red pillows and a pastel red blanket on top. The wallpaper was shades of red everywhere.

"Damn" that's all he said. "We're both sharing this room since there's no guest room for you to sleep in" You said casually and dropped your bags onto the bed. "Aight" He said, he seemed like he was too tired to make a fuss.

"If you don't have anything red, I'll ask Shi for you.. I think his clothes will fit you" You said and dug through your clothes, finding a dark red lacey but bold cropped tank top. If people didn't know any better, they'd mistake it as a piece of a lingerie. Bakugo did a double take on it and then looked at you with widened eyes. "You're not actually planning on wearing that shit are you?" He asked.

His question was answered as you told him to turn around. You pulled your current shirt off as he did and put the red one on. "Okay"

He hesitantly turned around and laid his eyes on you.

His pov

Fuck.

Second person pov

"Do you have anything red?" You asked him. "Huh..?" He couldn't move his eyes away from you. "Yeah.. I have red" He shook his head and opened his bag, pulling out a dark red shirt, the exact color of your lacey cropped tank top. You raised a brow. "Looks like we'll be matching.." You said and pulled out some black jeans shorts just as Bakugo pulled out black cargo pants from his bag.

You both turned away from each other and changed into your outfits before turning to show each other. You scanned his outfit and an idea popped into your head and you dug through your bag again. You pulled out a blood red belt that belongs to Keigo which you had stolen when you went over to his house once.

You stepped towards Bakugo. His eyes trailed over you, watching your every movement. You lifted up the hem of his shirt and brought it up to his lips and he immediately bit down on it to hold it in place. His hands found its way to your waist because of how close you stood to him. You put the belt through the belt loops of his pants. You wrapped you hands around his waist to do the back and came around the other side.

Once you finished you looked up into his eyes, unable to move from your spot because of the tension you subconsciously created. He parted his lips and let the hem of his shirt fall back into place as he held eye contact.

You saw his Adam's apple Bob before he finally started leaning down. Your hands found their way to his shoulders as you tilted your head up. Both of your lips were centimeters apart before you flinched at the door to your room slamming open.

"For fucks sake—" Bakugo cursed as you pulled away from him. Buncho bounced in with Hikari following right behind. "I'M SO EXCITED!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS" He sang showing off his pastel red sweater and red sneakers along with his white pants. Hikari wore a pretty floral white sundress with red roses all over it.

You were slightly annoyed at the interruption but sighed anyways. "Let's get going then—" You said and was about to leave the room but Bakugo stopped you. "Hold on- no. You're not going out wearing just that" he said stubbornly. "It's fiiiine, she can beat anyone who cat calls her" Hikari chirped obliviously.

"I don't care. I don't want to get distracted" He thought to himself but you just happened to hear it. You cocked a brow and tiled your head slightly before sighing. "Alright, looks like it can't be helped.. Can't have our guest getting distracted can we" you have him a flirty smirk before grabbing a black leather jacket from your bag.

Bakugo's face flushed slightly but he masked it well. Buncho and Hikari blushed amongst themselves at your bold flirting with your soul mate.