Chapter 24

You woke up three hours ago and now you were on your way to school. The last thing you remember was when Bakugo walked you home, claiming that your dumbass might get kidnapped or something. He had made sure not to get too close to your house this time incase he might get dragged inside by your dad. The last time he met your dad wasn't really the best experience. Your dad acts like a teenager.. A shipper. He IS one after all, both him and your mother used to be the couple that loves to ship other people. But your dad was more of the extra person, getting people to make a move on each other, like how he made both you and Bakugo kiss in the closet.

You shook off those thoughts and took some papers out of your bag. It had a list of all the Hero agencies that wanted to recruit you as their intern. You rolled your eyes at some of them, most of them were perverted newbie heros. You knew this because you and your cousin would spend hours talking about the uprising and new heroes.

Speaking of your cousin, his name was placed on the top of the list, right below Endeavor's. You narrowed your eyes at Endeavor's name. You wanted to join the top heroes but you needed one that would really benefit you. Hawk's had almost the same quirk as you, the only problem was that he can't use fire. It is actually his weakness unlike you. Your weakness was water, unlike him. There was Endeavor who had a flame quirk but he doesn't have wings.

Then there was Best Jeanist who's quirk is not even close to being related to yours. But you still kept him in the back of your mind as he is still a top hero. You sighed and landed right at the gates of school. You walked in, scanning the paper for any other good options. But before you could finish, it was snatched out if your hands. You snapped your head up to see Bakugo now looking at the papers. His eyes narrowed, probably because he didn't get Endeavor or Hawks.

Bakugo had gotten an option to intern with Best Jeanist as well. "I'm gonna intern with best Jeanist, what about you?" He asked and handed the papers back to you. You shrugged, "got no idea, it's gonna be either Endeavor or Hawks most likely.. Best Jeanist is still a choice for me but there's really nothing much that I could learn from him.. Our quirks are way too different after all" you said and began walking as Bakugo did the same.

"Okay so? My quirk is nothing like his either but I'm still going, the only thing we can learn is not just about our quirks you know" he said with a gruff voice. You  looked at him for a good second before smirking. "What, do you want me to intern at Best Jeanist's because you're there or something?" You asked in a teasing voice. This irked Bakugo, he glared at you before replying, "no it would be way better if you actually don't intern at Best Jeanist's"

"I wasn't really planning to anyways" you said and shrugged. "WAIT- YOU BOTH GOT INTERNS AT THE TOP HERO AGENCIES???" Kaminari and Mina who happened to be nearby, exclaimed. "Yeah, what about it?" Bakugo said, feeling his ego boosting. "We both got interns at Best Jeanist's.. Bakugo is already going there. I'm still debating whether to go to Endeavor's or Hawks" you said in a monotone voice.

"Endeavor, Hawks AND best jeanist!?" Mina exclaimed. You smiled slightly, "I mean.. They'll only want the ones with strong quirks so of course" you said and walked passed them.

Everyone was talking about who they were going to intern with and almost all of them had chosen. Except for a few like you and Deku. You say at your seat thinking over your choices. Until you heard your name being called. "L/n" a monotone voice said as the half cold half hot boy approached your desk.

"What?" You questioned as you raised a brow at him. He stood next to you and peered down at your list briefly before looking at you. "My father told me that he was scouting you.. I would appreciate it if I had some company while interning.." He muttered, barely audible. But thankfully you heard it. Before you could reply, he turned around and walked back to his seat.