Chapter 29

[™Slightly Mature Talk this chapter]

Now you were walking side by side with Bakugo, regretting ever agreeing to go your own festival. Since your hometown was a bit far from the city, you'd be staying there for a couple of days. And so Bakugo needs to go home and collect some clothes. You guys planned to leave as soon as Bakugo gets his things, meaning you'll have to go with him.

Which means you'll have to meet his mom. You groaned internally at the thought, you had already spoke to her twice on Bakugo's phone and she was annoying each time.

You both arrived at a nice modern house. You had to admit, it was pretty impressive. Bakugo pushed the gate open for you and you immediately walked in, not wanting to waste a second. Bakugo led you up the path to the front door.

He pulled out a key from the pocket of his bag and inserted it to the keyhole before opening. And as soon as he opened the door, you heard a loud high pitched voice scream.

"KATSUKI IS THAT YOU!?"

You rolled your eyes and entered the house behind Bakugo, taking off your shoes. "YEAH!" Bakugo yelled back. Footsteps could be heard and Bakugo paused, not really wanting to deal with his mother. Especially when he was with a girl... Not only a girl but his soulmate. His mother would make a huge deal out of it.

An older woman stepped into view, she had ash blonde spiky hair, just like Bakugo. But it was more well kept than Bakugo. She had red eyes like Bakugo too. She looked like an older, female version of Bakugo.

"Damn.. I didn't know you had a twin, Lord Explodo" you muttered. Bakugo decided to ignore you as he looked at him mom and stepped aside to reveal you, who previously stood behind him.

His mom's eyes lit up and a bright smile replaced the annoyed look she had on before. "Oh- Hello! Who might you be?" She asked as you and bakugo stepped closer to her. "L/n Y/n.. The soul mate" you stated and rolled your eyes slightly.

"Ah! Nice to meet you darling, come in come in!" She says with a big smile. "We're going out for a couple of days" Bakugo says as he passes by his mom.

"Wait.. A COUPLE OF DAYS!?!? WHERE THE FUCK-" his mom shrieks. "My home town, there's a festival and I wanted him to come with me" you said as you walk behind Bakugo. "Oh.. Okay then, would you both like me to bring some snacks up for you?" She asks.

Bakugo shakes his head. "No, we only came here for me to change my clothes and get some spare clothes" Bakugo says calmly.. Surprisingly.

"Okay! Go ahead then" She says, sensing that you both want to be left alone. Bakugo led you up to his room. Which was clean and organized, you weren't too surprised. You sat down on his bed and kept your bag on the floor near the bed.

You pulled out your phone and started scrolling through while he shuffled around the room. After a couple of minutes you hear him say, "I'm taking a quick shower" you look up at him only to see him with a towel wrapped around his lower half.

You quickly averted your eyes as you felt the familiar feeling come back. When did he even undress? You nodded and looked back at your phone to distract yourself. Bakugo went into the bathroom that was connected to his room.

You felt the heat on your face become a bit too overwhelming. So you got up and decided to go down stairs and get a cold drink.

You saw his mom busy, working herself away in the kitchen. Her eyes lit up when she saw you. "Do you need something dear?" She asked. You still felt the heat on your face so you just asked for a cold glass of water.

She nodded and poured you a glass of water as you sat down at the counter. "Where's Katsuki?" She questioned, confused to why he'd leave his soulmate alone especially when it's her first time visiting.

"He's in the shower.." You answered and pressed the side of the cold glass against your burning cheek as images of the said boy appeared in your mind again. Mitsuki realized what was going on and gave you a small smirk.

"Oh..? Couldn't handle it?" She teased. You averted your eyes and mumbled, "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about"

"Oh hun, don't lie to me. I gave birth to that dipshit and I know exactly how good looking he is. It's mostly my genetics passed on though" she says and shrugged. "Shut up.." You groaned.

She glared at you, "don't talk to me like that" she says, shutting you up almost immediately as you mumbled a quick apology. "Katsuki does his best to keep his body in good shape.. He usually doesn't have any other intentions than to make sure his body is fit enough to bring out the best of his quirk.. He just doesn't know that it can attract even the ones that dislike him" she finishes off as she gives you a little smirk.

"I'm not attracted" you said. "Then why are you blushing? Why'd you look flustered when you came down the stairs?" She questioned, determined to make you admit that you are in fact attracted to her son. You couldn't answer the question.

You could make up an excuse but you would only look stupid. "you look frustrated honestly" she suddenly said. You looked up at her confused. "I'm not frustrated" you said. "Not that kind of frustrated darling" she chuckled.

"Then what?" You questioned, curious to what she's got to say. She leaned in and folded her arms on the counter before whispering, "sexually.. Frustrated"

Your eyes widened slightly as your first instinct was to deny it, but you kept quiet. "You're almost sixteen right?" She asked, which you nodded to. "Around the ages fifteen to sixteen, that's the normal age for girls to start masturbating.. Have you ever done that?" She asked.

You felt embarrassed. It was a simple question and no one is there to judge you. You felt like you'd be a loser if you admit that you have actually never even thought of touching yourself, let alone actually doing it. "No.." You finally admitted.

Mitsuki smiled softly at you. "Has your mother never taught you about this stuff?" She asked. Your eyes went from embarrassed to cold in an instant. "I don't have a mother" you said coldly. She widened her eyes at your sudden change in behavior so she decided to change the subject immediately.

"I already knew that you and Katsuki wouldn't do something like that yet, it hasn't been that long since you met anyways. Katsuki might be an asshole but he'd never take advantage of someone, he would rather wait until he gets to know the person better or even wait until marriage to do something like that..

Well, either way.. I know you all are busy with hero training and all but it's good to take care of yourself and especially those type of needs too" She said. "What needs" Bakugo's voice made you flinch. He was the last person who you wanted to know about your embarrassing situation.

"Nothing" you said as you turned around to face him. He stood at the door wearing a white shirt and green cargo pants. He held a bag in his left hand with his change of clothes and possible necessities and in his other hand was your bag.

He shrugged at your words and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing two cans of sodas and passing one to you before sitting down next to you. Mitsuki eyes the two of you before giving you a knowing grin. She cleared her throat and looked at you two.

"Make sure to use protection~" she teased, even though she was sure that nothing would happen. Bakugo glared at her annoyed while you looked away from them as you felt overwhelmed a bit for the first time.

Bakugo chugged down the can before standing up from his stool. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you off the stool and towards the front door. "We're leaving now" he mumbled, just loud enough for his mom to hear.

"Alright! Stay safe both of you. I hope you come visit again Y/n!" She smiled at you two as you put your shoes in and made your way out the door.