Chapter 18

Third person pov

The silence was getting on the girl's nerves as the sound of the clock in the background was all that's heard. Bakugou, her soul mate sat on an arm chair staring up at an older male with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

Y/n's father held a cheeky grin as he stared down at the uncomfortable blonde boy. "So you're my daughter's soulmate" F/n stated the obvious. Bakugou rolled his eyes and replied with "and you're my soulmate's father.. Can I go now?" he threw his head back and groaned.

Y/n also groaned hearing a quick 'Not yet' from her father. "Pops just kick him out already" she said and got up from her seat. "What? No way! He's a guest!" Her father exclaimed. And then a mischievous grin appeared on his face. "And besides.. It's getting dark anyways.. What kind of a parent and adult would I be if I let you young man walk home by yourself at night" He said and looked at Bakugo.

Bakugo pursed his lips and thought to himself. His mother doesn't really like it when he's out on the streets so late. He would surely get an earful if he were to walk home right then. And he'd rather die than have to deal with that right now. "Fine then..." He grumbled.

"Great! You can use the guest room! Though I must say.. It might be a little untidy since we haven't used that for a while" F/n said cheerfully. He turned to his daughter and gave her a smile. "Go ahead and show your soul mate to the guest room won't ya?"

Y/n only glared at him before walking towards the stairs. Bakugo followed her close from behind, not wanting to talk to her father any longer. Y/n led the way through a hallway and stopped in front of a door. "This is the guest room, my room is right next to it so if you need something... Do NOT bother me" She rolled her eyes and opened the door next to the guest room.

"Oi" Bakugo's voice filled the hallway, making Y/n's wings shrivel up as she got goosebumps. "You haven't forgotten have you...?" He asked, crossing his arms and glaring at her. "...of course I haven't forgotten about the deal.." She paused before turning to him, "after all... I'm still your fucking slave... My lord" she gave him a bow before turning and entering her room. Bakugo rolled his eyes and entered the guest room.

Your pov

I heard the door of the guest room close shortly after I came into my room. I rubbed my forehead and sighed, dad surely does know how to cause trouble for me. I locked the door and finally stripped from my uniform before stepping into the shower. Before I turned my shower on, I heard the guest's shower also running. Ignoring it, I quickly started showering.

Once I was finished, I stepped out and changed into an oversized comfy shirt and my pyjama shorts from under. The shorts are barely seen but if I stretch my arms you can see them. As I started drying my hair, I heard a knock on the door. Letting out a Huff I walked over and opened it, revealing Bakugo with nothing but a towel around his waist. His hair was dripping and his usual scowl was not there at the moment.

"I don't have extra clothes on me.." He said. "Do you have any extra shirts that would fit me" he eyed me up and down, eyes landing on the shirt I was wearing that was.. Very much larger than my size. I shrugged, "I guess.. Give me a second" I mumbled and walked back to my closet. I pulled out one of my oversized black hoodies before approaching him again. I handed him the hoodie. "That okay?" I asked, not really caring but trying to be polite since he seemed to be in a calm mood.

"Yeah, this'll do.. Thanks" he said. My eyes then trailed down his figure to the towel around his waist. Bakugo suddenly flinched and I gave him a confused look. He then pointed at my hair and wings. They were scorching without me even realising.

"You're blushing.. Is that what happens when you're flustered?" He asked with a grin. "Shut up.. I'm not blushing.." I grumbled. "Wait here for a second" I said and walked back into the room and started digging through the closet again.

"Found it" I said to myself and grinned upon finding one of Keigo's old sweatpants. It was black too. I gave it to Bakugo, "it was Keigo's, you can wear it.. That dumbass only wore it once and forgot about it's existence" I said. Bakugo shrugged and walked back into the guest room.

I closed my door and went to my drawers. I pulled out a pair of thigh high socks. I then sat at my desk, turning my laptop on. I got a notification from Shii. It was a voice message.

"Hey N/n, my family watched you on TV earlier. They told me that you were out on the last round huh? Well.. Don't be down alright, you'll get better and definitely beat their ass next time. Also.. As soon as Mei heard that your festival was starting, she wanted to see you and support you. She asked me for permission and I made her swear not to hurt anyone. I hope she hasn't caused you any trouble. I really wanna see- I mean.. Hear and feel your presence again someday.. I hope you'll visit home soon. Good luck with school and training though.. I miss you.."

I smiled and closed the message.

'I suppose I should visit home.. Shame I lost though..' I thought to myself and finally left the room, walking down stairs and into the kitchen where my dad was preparing dinner. "Hey Darling" he chirped as soon as I came into his line of vision. "Hey pops" I said and sat down on the stool to watch him.

"So.." He started. "..How are you two getting along so far?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "We're fine, he's still annoying as fuck though" I said.

"Says you" Bakugo said as he entered the kitchen as well with a towel around his neck. "Yeah, says me.. What about it?" I asked annoyed. "You don't get to talk when YOU'RE the actual one who's so damn annoying" he said and placed one hand on his hip and pointed at me with the other.

"Hah? You're the one who can't keep his voice down for even a fucking second!"

"At least I don't go street fighting once every two days!"

"What are you talking about? You also get in to fights as much as I do!"

"At least I don't get hurt like you do!"

"At least I don't go stooping low in fights like you do!"

"You're still on about that??"

We didn't even realize when pops started dragging us some where. "Of course-" I got cut off by pops. "Okay that's enough you two" he said and let go of our arms. We started a glaring contest. Until I got shoved into one of the closets in the hallway. "What- pops-" I was cut off once again when pops shoved Bakugo in as well, him crashing into me.

"What are you-" the door was slammed and we heard the lock click. I shoved Bakugo away and banged on the door. "POPS!! Let us out!!" I yelled. "Nope, not until you kiss and make up" he said.

"Gross.." Bakugo mumbled under his breathe. "I will burn this closet down" I said in a murderous tone. Pops only laughed. "You wouldn't, all of your beloved trophies and accomplishments are in there remember" he said making me automatically look down at the several boxes behind me and Bakugo.

Bakugo then spoke "I'M blowing up the door." I snapped my head towards him and glared, "you wouldn't.." I said in a threatening voice. Bakugo sighed and just sat down, taking up more space on the floor of the closet. He put his feet to the corners of the opposite side of the closet, making me stand between his legs.

'Seriously...'

I rolled my eyes and looked back to the door to see if there was a way out. But sadly.. We couldn't even see any light from outside because if how secure the door is. I waited a few minutes just to see if pops would come back and open it but there was no sign of him.

I clicked my tongue and sat down on the opposite side to Bakugo, facing him. So now his legs are on either sides of me. I stretched my legs over his and also put my feet to the corners of his side.

A few more minutes of silence passed. Until Bakugo spoke. "Was that old man genuinely serious??" He sounded tired and sleepy. "Knowing pops he's probably eavesdropping somewhere.. He'll most likely wait until we do one of those.." I mumbled, also a bit tired.

"Do.. What?" He asked. I looked at him and saw that he was trying not to seem too tired. "Kiss.." I said and paused, studying his facial expression. His eyes narrowed at me a bit and his lips pursed. I continued, "or.. Make up" it was my turn to narrow my eyes. I looked down at my folded hands.