Chapter 25

All might made everyone choose. You got the number one. You looked around through your classmates to see who else had got the number one. "Young L/n! Which number did you get?" All might asked. You held up your card to show the number one in bold. He nodded and looked over the rest of the students.

"Who else got number one?" He asked. "I did.." A timid voice spoke out. You looked in that direction and saw Midoriya holding up a card that was identical to yours, number 1. "Well! Since you both got number one, why don't you go first" All Might says with his usual bright smile. You shrug and walk forward, ready as you'll ever be. Midoriya however, looks like a nervous mess.

"What the FUCK- I WANT TO GO FIRST-" Bakugo yelled but got cut off as his partner, Kirishima slapped his hand over his mouth to shut him up. You walked up to one end of the ring and Midoriya waddled over the the other. You let your wings sprout out from your back as All Might counted down.

"Three... Two... One... FIGHT!"

Then there was a huge blinding explosion of flames that everyone had to look away except for those who were used to explosions like Bakugo, Kirishima and All Might himself. When the light died down, everyone looked back at the ring only to find Midoriya face down lying flat on the ground with you straddling his back, and holding his head down. There were flames lingering on your shoulders and wings that eventually died down.

"....L/n wins this round.." All Might said in a slightly shaking voice. You hopped off of Midoriya and made your way out of the ring, sitting on the bench and ignoring the stares your classmates gave you. "Fucking hell... MY TURN" Bakugo yelled and dragged Kirishima with him to start their match.

One by one everyone went and the winner were.

You/Midoriya
Bakugo/Kirishima
Mineta/Kaminari
Jirou/Momo
Tokoyami/Mina
Todoroki/Uraraka

And a few others you don't remember. You were minding your own business until a huge boom was heard from the nearby grounds. Everyone snapped their heads towards where the sounds came from before turning their heads towards Bakugo. You snickered lightly and passed through the students and made your way towards the sound while Bakugo yelled at the other's to stop looking at him and that it wasn't him this time.

You passed by a couple of trees and hid behind a huge rock before peeking out to see what was going on. And what you saw made your blood run cold. For once, fear.. Genuine fear struck you as you laid your eyes on the white haired boy who stood in the middle of a crater that he had appeared to have made. He was wearing white clothes and his head was down so you didn't see his face. You didn't need to see his face to know that it's him. One last thing that absolutely no one can miss... The big elegant, white wings on his back.

You gulped upon taking in his appearance

You gulped upon taking in his appearance. He was here for you.. And unless you make another stupid deal with him.. There's no getting out of it this time. The only thing you wonder is, how is he here? He can't be here, let alone find you unless someone-

You thoughts get cut off as he steps forward a bit, revealing the white haired girl who stood beside him silently. You grit your teeth as you felt your blood boil. Mui summoned him so now.. You were no longer sure if he was here for you or not. Seeing that Mui was involved, it could be that she made a deal with him that involves getting rid of-

"What the fuck are you doing-" You immediately twisted his arm and slammed him against the rock you were hiding behind. You slapped your hand on his mouth to keep him from making a sound as you pressed yourself up against him to restrict his movement a bit. You peeked out at them again only to find the white haired boy staring right at you. You froze in your spot, making eye contacts with the hazy eyes.

He was about to take a step towards you but you panicked and sprung into action immediately. One thing the guy hates is physical affection. You grabbed the shirt of Bakugo's hero costume and yanked him towards you, making him stand up and get into view before you smashed your lips against his. You can already guess that Bakugo was shocked because of this as he was frozen still but his mind was running.

"What the fuck-"

'Go along with it if you love your life'

Your voice in his head was serious and cold, convincing him to play along. One of his arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer and the other went up to your face, cupping your cheek. Your hands loosened the grip on his shirt and you just placed them flat on his chest.

You opened one eye to see what was going on with the white haired boy. You saw him grimace before he gripped onto Mui's forearm and disappearing into thin air. You immediately moved to pull away from Bakugo but to your surprise, he held you close a few more seconds before pulling away. He stared at you for a few seconds before finally speaking up.

"What the fuck was that about?" He questioned. You stood silent for a second, still shaken up. "I'll explain later.. Come over to mine after school" you said before turning and starting to walk back to where the others were. "Oi" You heard Bakugo call. You turned and looked at him, he pointed towards his lips making you realize.

Your lips are now a dark shade of pink.. Everyone will know.