1k!! Special

Okay, I know 1k isn't THAT impressive compared to other stories and all. But this is kinda huge for me. And I only got this many views thanks to y'all.

So as a token of my appreciation, I bring you a fluffy one shot. Hope you enjoy it!

Warnings= none
Type= Fluff

~~~

"Y/n!" Pops called you on your phone. He started screaming your name as soon as you picked up. "What??" You said.

"Dinner's been cancelled, your aunt and uncle are sick as well as your cousin. Your great grand aunt thinks it's a waste of her time and Keigo says he's gonna be busy with work" he said and sighed.

You also sighed, this was gonna be the first time in forever that you'd be able to see them but they couldn't make it this time as well. You hung up the phone and spread your wings, flying down to the school exit.

"Oi birdy" a gruff but all to familiar voice called out as you were about to leave. You turned and your eyes met the scarlet red ones that you've become too comfortable with. You hummed.

He walked over and slipped his hand into yours, interlocking it and pulling you along. "We're going to my house" he said. This is the rare times where he'll act soft around you. Usually you'd take the chance to tease him about it but you decided that you'd rather enjoy his silent gestures instead.

The walk to his house was quiet. Quiet yet really comforting. Usually silence makes you anxious and restless. But in his presence you felt such peace that you've never felt before.

You reached a park that was always deserted. No kids ever dared to play there cause they believed it was haunted. You halted, causing Bakugo to stop in his tracks as well. He looked at you only to see your eyes directed towards the little park.

A small smile graced his features as he redirected towards the park instead. You both approached the swings and took a seat on each of them. Your wings shrunk until it disappeared into your back. Leaving two oval holes on the back of your uniform.

Your eyes wondered up to the sky, dark clouds began to roll in slowly. You knew that rain was bad for you and your quirk, but right now you were in too much of a bliss to care. A peaceful moment like this was rare and hard to find especially when you're a hero in training.

Your eyes then wandered over to the male sitting on the swing beside you. His eyes were directed up at the dark clouds. His face was calm for once. You didn't get to see his calm face when he's always yelling out curses at his friends or random objects and people.

Your eyes met when he noticed you staring at him. A slight smirk etched onto his face but he didn't say anything. Your eyes didn't leave his, your ego was long forgotten and then you finally opened your mouth.

"Did you know.. You have pretty eyes?" You asked, taking in the glimmering bright red color in his eyes.

His eyes widened slightly at the sudden question, before softening. "Do i?" He questioned. You nodded and stood up, taking a few steps until you were in front of him.

He looked up at you with adoration written all over his face. It was hard to believe that the two of you used to never be able to even talk without slipping an insult into your sentences.

You held out your hands for him to take, which he did with no hesitation. You pulled him up and walked over to the middle of the park, saying nothing, doing nothing but just gaze up at the dark clouds that down covered the entire sky. You couldn't see even the slightest bit of the sky.

"I think your eyes are more pretty.." Bakugo finally broke the silence. You looked at him with a genuine smile. He started to speak again "L/n I-" but you cut him off. "Y/n" you said. "I'm sure I've told you before.. Call me by my first name, Katsuki" you said and poked his stomach.

He spoke again but sifter this time. "Y/n... I've only said this a few times before.. But I think you deserve to hear it way more than that"

You turned towards him entirely.

He cupped your cheeks, "I love you, and I hope you remember that for a very long time" he confessed once again. This isn't the first time he's said this to you but it never fails to make you feel things.

Rain drops started coming down soon and both of you started to soak.

Your hands made their way up to his own that cupped your cheeks.
"I Love you more, I'm sure you'll remember that" you said.

He hands slid down your face, to your neck, to your arms and down to your waist. Wrapping themselves around your waist. He leaned down at the same time as you tilted your head up, your lips meeting his midway. Your hands made their way to cup his face.

The kiss was short and innocent. The way both of your lips fit together like a jigsaw puzzle made sense to why the two of you are soulmates.

The rain pouring on the two of you didn't let the kiss last long.

He pulled away but didn't let go of you. You hands fell down from his face to his neck. "I fucking love you so much" he said. "You make me crazy.." He said and peppered your cheek and jaw with pecks.

"Believe me, if I had my uno reverse card on me right now I'd pull it out, but sadly I don't" you chuckled.

"SIMPS!! I SEE SIMPS!!" Kaminari shouted as he, his soulmate, Mina and Kirishima spotted them from a bus stop in a distance.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DUNCE-FACE!!"