Chapter 13

(This is the backstory about you and Mui's connection and shit that happened in the past, this was like..when y'all were 10 years old or something. Just so you know...this chapter is gonna be kinda long)

"Y/n! Come on let's go" a young boy called out to you. "Nuh uh I'm not going there!" You shook your head. "Oh come on! It's gonna be fun!" He says. "For you maybe, but it's gonna be painful for me" you crossed your arms and looked at him. "But you never go with me.." He said softly. "Shi, for the last time I'm not ditching again because of you! It's because the festival will be filled with people and they will surely try to touch my wings" you spoke with an annoyed sigh.

"I'll protect you!! I won't let anyone touch your wings!" Shi exclaimed with a small blush on his cheeks. "EH!?! NO WAY! ARE YOU UNDERESTIMATING ME!!? I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!! LET'S GO!" You snapped and grabbed his hand before dragging him towards the festival. Shi chuckled to himself as his plan worked once again.

Your temper, ego and pride was something most people couldn't handle. But Shi has gotten used to it and figured out how to use it and get you to agree with things that your pride won't let you to. He was your best friend after all.

"Hey Y/n, did you know that our class was going as well?" He asked. "Yeah.. Of course I know, you guys have been planning for days" you rolled your eyes and tucked your wings in. "Did you know that the new girl is joining us too?" He asked again. "Didn't she just join day before yesterday?" You asked. "Yeah she did! But the class didn't want her to feel left out so we invited her" he says with his usual bright smile. "What her name again?" You asked. You had a hard time remembering people's names, so you just end up making random nicknames for them.

You called Shi, Pretty eyes since he had gorgeous emerald eyes, and long thick eye lashes. At least until you finally learned his name. You still call him that nicknames sometimes.

"It's Mui, her name is Mui" he says with a sigh. "Don't give her a weird nickname though, if you're gonna give her a nickname, at least be nice with it" he says and interlocks your fingers. You shrugged. "I was gonna call her granny because of her white hair" you said monotonously. He sweat dropped. "But I guess I could go with snowflake or something.." You said. He nodded. "That sounds better.

"Shi! Y/n! You're here!" One of your classmates exclaimed. "Obviously" you rolled your eyes. "I see you all are here too" Shi says. "Oh! Mui's here too!" One of the girls says and pushes the said girl a bit forward. The white haired girl gives a small smile to the two who just arrived. Shi gave her a grin while Y/n stared at her with bored eyes.

"So? What should we do??" One of the guys asked. All of your classmates, excluding the new girl, looked at you expectedly. You rolled your eyes with a smirk. "Let's split up, we'll all go in threes and get as many tokens as we can, then we meet up and distribute the tokens equally and go play and win as many prizes as we can with the tokens" you say while crossing your arms.

"Good idea! Let's group up!"

Everyone grouped up and you were with Shi and Mui. "Pretty eyes and Snowflake, you're with me" you say as you pointed at them. Shi nodded while Mui pointed at herself with a flustered yet confused face. "Yes you, who else?" You asked. "Sorry.. Just didn't expect the nickname" she says. "Don't think too much of it, I just don't remember your name, that's why" you say with a shrug. "Anyways follow me" you say and start to walk over to one of the token machines.

Shi walked next to Mui. "Don't mind it, she can be like that, but she don't mean any harm" he smiled at her. Mui nodded and looked at the back of Y/n's head. 'She's interesting... I wanna know her more'

There were three token machines, just a little bit away from each other. "There's three.. Snowflake you go use that machine there, and pretty eyes use the one over there, I'll use the one over here" you pointed to the machines. You used the one in the middle while Shi and Mui went to the ones on the sides. You spent your money and got about 50 tokens.