Chapter 11

You walked out into the arena and saw that Mina was already there and waiting for you.

You recalled everything you learned about her and her quirk.

Strength= 5/10

Intelligence= 3/10

Skill= 6/10

Speed= 7/10

Chances of getting beaten by you= 100/10

You smirked to yourself as you have got everything worked out. The only thing you wished for was your shoes. You had burned them off during the obstacle race.

If you were to accidentally step on Mina's acid, then you can kiss your feet goodbye.

'Hah, but what I do know is that fire can make acid heat up so much that even an acid quirk user won't be able to handle it....'

"AAAAAAND STARTTT!!!" Mina immediately sprung into action. She used acid under her feet which helped her skate around, leaving a trail of sizzling acid behind. Your fire emerged as Mina got closer. Once she was a foot away, you quite literally, burst into flames, burning away most of your shirt. Mina flinched and backed away.

Your eyebrow quirked and the left corner of your lip raised up. "Loser...

Beat her ass"

As soon as his words rung in your head, you bolted. Dodging all of the splashes of acid that the pink girl threw at you. Once you were two arm distant, you put your arms in front of you and grabbed her shoulders, you flipped over her, dragging her off of her feet and over your head, and finally...out of bounds.

"And the winner is-"

"AAAAAAND MINA ASHIDO IS OUT OF BOUNDSSSSS!! THE WINNER IS L/N Y/NNNNNN" you heard Mic cut off midnight.

You smirked in victory as you watched the poor pinky shakily try and stand up. Seeing her attempts going down the drain, you sighed and walked towards her. You grabbed the back of her collar and dragged her to the exits of the arena.

You made a stop at the lockers to get you a new shirt and then at the infirmary to drop off the 'Weakass Reject' before you made your way to the bleachers where your class was seated. The cubicle erupted with a short applause as you arrived before you flipped them off to shut them up.

Fore eyes, Iida, stood up and came up to you, "That was an incredible victory, L/n-san! You finished the fight in 3.2 seconds!" He said making weird robotic hand gestures. Your ego inflated as the others complimented you and your quirk. "Of course it was incredible! It was me after all" you smirked before scowling at them to scare them off.

And that worked pretty well as they all went back to their seats. And as they did you realized that your dear soulmate had not congratulated you on your win yet. You shoved your hands into your pockets and walked over to him and took the sit next to him.

'3. 2 seconds, beat that Dipshit' you happy thought. "I fucking will you overconfident birdbitch" you rolled your eyes at his words.

You didn't bother watching the next couple of matches and just slept through them. Your sleep was however interrupted by a hard flick to your forehead. You put you hand on your forehead and whined.