Chapter 19

He stared at me in disbelief for a few seconds. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He grumbled and looked to a side. "There's no way in hell that I'm kissing a bitch like you" he stated.

I only rolled my eyes, "okay? And I don't wanna kiss an asshat Pomeranian like you" I said as I fiddled with one of the trophies I won from middle school.

His eyes snapped towards me, "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME- you know what.." He cut himself off and suddenly moved from him position.

(Pretend

(Pretend... Just pretend, just like that but way rougher)

Jolts of adrenaline rushed through my veins as he pressed his lips against mine harder. I grabbed onto the hoodie he was wearing, overwhelmed by the feelings flowing inside my body.

Gathering my strength I pushed him away. He panted a few times before letting out a satisfied sigh once he saw my state. "Why.." I breathed out.

He propped himself up against the closet and looked at me. "Just to spite you, you said you don't wanna kiss me so I did that" he said with a smirk. Though that smirk didn't last long.

I jumped at him. With my wings scorching with small flames I held him by his collar. "Do that again and I'll knock your teeth out so fucking bad that even a fucking dentist can't fix you up" I hissed at him. He only gave me an irritating smirk in return. "For a fucking slave that's kinda hot" he said.

Just as I was about to attack him, the door clicked open and I immediately jumped off of him and went out of the closet. Pops smirked as soon as his eyes landed on me. "Dayum I didn't expect you two to actually do it" he said teasingly as Bakugo got up and also exited the closet.

"Shut up pops, you don't know that" I grumbled. Bakugo's eyes widened upon finally seeing me in the light. "What the.. I don't think you were wearing lipstick before.. Were you?" He asked, confused. Pops laughed, "this girl has never worn lipstick before in her entire life" he said and ruffled my hair making me even more confused.

"Why are you all of a sudden talking about lipsticks..?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "Your lips are pink" Bakugo said looking at them. "What" I scrunched up my face, not believing him.

"It happens to soul mates sometimes. When a girl is kissed by their soulmate, specifically on their lips, her lips will turn darker as if they are wearing a lipstick. There will be different colors for different girls obviously. Apparently pink suits you the most that's why it's pink" pops explained, proving that I have actually been kissed.

"How do I get rid of it.." I asked. "You can't! It will fade on its own and it will return if you two kiss again. But it won't happen if you kiss someone other than your soul mate" I huffed and walked away from them, avoiding eye contact with Bakugo.

I walked back into the kitchen and sat on the stool at the island in the center of the kitchen. Bakugo walked over and say down on the stool next time mine. He looked like he didn't mind what happened earlier at all, whereas I am freaking out internally.

Bakugo suddenly chuckled. "Did you forget I can hear your thoughts?" He suddenly asked, making me realize. "...fuck" I grumbled and layed my head down on the surface of the island.

Bakugo's phone suddenly started ringing. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the screen before groaning. He then looked at me with wide eyes as if he just got the best idea in the world. He picked up the phone and out it on speaker. Me and pops listened as a woman's voice suddenly started screaming.

"BAKUGO KATSUKI! WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE AT THIS LATE HOUR HUH!?!?"

I cringed at the volume, "who the fuck are you??" I asked aloud, making Bakugo smirk knowing that I was doing exactly what he wanted me to. Pops was confused as he plattered the food. The woman's voice went quiet for a second.

"Who are you..?" She then asked much more quietly than before. "L/n Y/n, the bastard's soulmate" I said in an arrogant tone. The woman on the other side of the phone suddenly gasped. "THAT BRAT FOUND HIS SOULMATE AND NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL ME!?!? WHERE IS THAT KID!?!?" She yelled.

"He's.." I looked at Bakugo.

"Tell her I'm in the shower or some shit"

"He's in the shower, he's here at my place" I said not caring about the weird thoughts that it would lead to. "My son is sleeping at a girl's place... More so his soulmate's place??" She suddenly started crying. "Masaruuu our son won't be a virgin sooner or later-" before the lady could continue, he hung up the phone.

"Your mom?" I asked.

He rubbed his face with his hands and nodded. "A fucking pain in the ass" he grumbled. "I don't wanna ever meet her.. She sounds annoying.." I groan. He nodded. "She is.. Good choice, but she'll probably wanna meet you now since you introduced yourself as my soulmate.." He shrugged.

I looked at him weirdly. "Just tell her I died or some shit, it's not like she knows my name or how I look anyways" I said. He looked back at me, irritated. "You want me to lie to a fucking lie detector?"

"Okay that's enough" pops said before we started bickering again. This time I shut up because I didn't want pops doing anything like before. Pops put down two bowls of his special spicy hot ramen in front of us. "Enjoy~" he said and bowed dramatically.

"Hope you can take spice, it's pretty spicy" pops said to Bakugo. Bakugo gave him a smug smirk. "My spice tolerance is to die for, and I know that this is spicy.. I can practically smell the spice" he said and grinned down at the food.