Chapter 26

Bakugo just stared blankly at you as you frustratedly paced back and forth. "Whatever.. Let's just go" you sighed and started walking back to where the others were with Bakugo trailing behind you. The school officials were arriving to see what the huge boom was about and you didn't wanna be seen exactly where a huge crater was, with someone who's quirk is literally explosions.

"And if anyone asks about your lips-" Bakugo started but you cut him off. "Glare and avoid the questions" you stated. You heard Bakugo let out a scoff in amusement. Almost as if the class finding out about your kiss wasn't a big deal. It wasn't, you're just not ready to deal with Mina's shenanigans about it.

You pushed a branch of leaves to a side and walked out of the thick trees with Bakugo in tow. Just your luck, it was Mina, Kaminari, Uraraka and Midoriya who saw you and Bakugo first. "Where have you two been!??? All Might was getting worried since we don't know what made that huge sound!" Uraraka exclaimed as she approached the two of you along with Mina, Kaminari and Midoriya.

"We're fucking fine on our own" Bakugo grumbled and shoved his hands into his pockets before walking towards his grenades that he had previously placed down on the bench. "But serious-" "WAIT!" Mina screeched and cut off Uraraka. You winced, this is exactly what you were hoping to avoid. "I am so sure that you didn't have lipstick on!" She exclaimed. She then snapped her head towards Bakugo who only smirked at you, proving her assumptions correct. She looked back at you with an excited, teasing grin.

"You were off Making out while the rest of us were worried?????" She asked, her grin not faltering. "We were not! Shut the fuck up Pinky!" You yelled, pink dusting your cheeks at her accusations. You didn't have time to get teased and embarrassed about this.

Not when there was a bigger threat on the loose. If you didn't do something soon, it could end up with you losing your soul mate. Which.. Surprisingly, you didn't want to happen. "Young L/n! Young Bakugo! Where did you two go off??" All Might questioned as he spotted you two. "They were off making out" Mina said and shrugged. Bakugo rolled his eyes and started making his way back to school. All might dead panned, "a-at least you were both safe regardless of what you were doing" he said.

He then led all of you back to school.

~~

You changed out of your hero costume and exited the changing room, coming face to face with Bakugo once again. "Let's go.." He muttered and started walking with you, back to your house.

By the time you got home, the color on your lips had faded and was no longer noticeable so you were safe from your dad. "I'm home" you called as you and Bakugo entered the house. A whistle came from the kitchen. It was a certain familiar tune that you immediately knew who it was. "Is that.." Bakugo started. You gave him a side eye and started walking towards the kitchen after taking off your shoes with Bakugo following from behind.

"Keigo?" You called as you entered the kitchen. The said man was standing in front of your microwave with his hands in his pockets. "Hey babybird~" he greeted with a smile and turned his head back to the chicken nuggets inside the microwave. "Hawks" Bakugo muttered as he stood at the kitchen doorway. "Oh? It's the boyfriend" Keigo said and finally turned away from the nuggets. "Don't worry, her dad's not home for the day so whatever the two of you do will be kept secret" he said with a teasing grin and brought his finger to his lips in a hushing manner.

"We're not doing anything like that you fucking pervert" you scowled and stomped your way to your room, expecting Bakugo to follow you eventually. Bakugo waited a couple more minutes staring at the pro hero in the middle of your kitchen. "Are you fucking gay?" Bakugo questioned out of nowhere. Keigo choked on his own saliva and coughed out the words, "what makes you think that??"

Bakugo shrugs and points at the black tee that Keigo was wearing, on the back was a pride flag with the words 'gae asf' in white. The sweatpants he wore had rainbow color waistbands. Keigo only then did he realize what he had chosen from your closet. Since you always like to wear oversized clothing when you're at home, he can fit into them so he usually takes your clothes when he's staying over for a few days. "These belong to Y/n, I'm not gay" Keigo said with an awkward chuckle as he watched Bakugo shrug and walk away upstairs.