Chapter 30

You and Bakugo were now on the train on your way to your home town. You had called some of your friends to go and clean around your old house a bit since that's where you and Bakugo were staying. All that time you were sitting next to Bakugo, you tried not to think about what his mom had told you.

But all that trying went to vain as you heard his question. "What did my mom tell you to make you so tense?" He raised a brow. He was right, you were tense. Your shoulders stiffened upon hearing him. "Nothing important" you said briefly. "Bullshit, spit it out" he hardened his gaze on you.

"We were talking about masturbating and sexual frustrations" you said, casually knowing that he'd be thrown off. And he was. "...i should not have asked" he rubbed a hand over his face as heat crawl onto his face and ears. You rolled your eyes, finally relaxing. "You insisted on knowing" you said.

"Why the fuck would someone talk about that with their SOULMATE's MOTHER who they JUST MET" he grumbled to himself. You decided to ignore it since you didn't wanna get into the topic any more. The topic was a mess because of his mom and you were sure that this isn't going to be the last time she brings it up. You were determined to make sure and avoid the conversation next time.

The train ride lasted an hour and a half before you got to your destination. You and Bakugo took both of your bags and stepped off the train. On the side of the road right outside the station you saw a familiar car that you haven't seen in a while. A blonde guy stepped out of the car and waved at the two of you. It took you a few seconds for you to register who you were looking at.

When it did, your confused frown broke into a friendly smirk

When it did, your confused frown broke into a friendly smirk. "Yo Makki!" You greeted as you approached him with Bakugo trailing after you. As you reached him, 'Makki' quickly yanked you in for a hug. "Y/n! It's been so long man, you haven't even bothered reaching out after you left" He says in an enthusiastically loud voice.

"Meh.. You haven't bothered becoming important enough for me to bother reaching out" you said in a teasing voice. "I'm hurt" he says as he dramatically puts his hand on his chest. He then noticed Bakugo who had been scowling at him the entire time. "Who's this?" Makki asked as he gestured to Bakugo. "That's-" you were gonna reply but got cut off by Bakugo. "I'm her fucking soulmate dipshit" he said.

"Oh, nice to meet you! I'm Makki Hanabi, what's your name?" Makki asked, not at all bothered by Bakugo's aggressive distaste for him. "Bakugo Katsuki" Bakugo grumbled, bothered by the fact that Makki was not bothered. The two boys snapped their heads towards you as you let out a small laugh. "Is that you dad's car?" You asked, gesturing to his ride. "Yup, I loved it so much because it had so many memories to the point my dad fixed it up and gave it to me for my sixteenth birthday" He says as he looks at the car fondly.

"Anyways, I was supposed to pick you both up. Let's put your bags in the trunk so that we can get you to your house. If we hurry we might make it in time for the festival" he says as he opens the trunk. You tossed your bag in as Bakugo mimicked your actions. You all got in the car and drove off in the direction of your old house.

"Buncho and Hikari has been bouncing off the walls since you're coming" Makki chuckled. Bakugo grumbled in the backseat as he remembered Hikari's voice from earlier. "I'm going to get a fucking headache" he cursed. You let out a chuckle but shut your mouth as Bakugo glared at you through the rear mirror.

"Funny, we're going to be staying here for a couple of days since school is closed for a week. You're going to see her a lot more than you think" you said as you tapped away on your phone. "Fuck me.." Bakugo muttered under his breathe.

~~

After about 25 more minutes of driving, Makki pulled into an all too familiar driveway. He wasn't able to even park properly before you were out the door and on your way towards the front porch.

The door swung open and a girl and boy came running out of the house and towards you. You immediately recognized them and halted in terror as they didn't slow down. "Y/NNNNNN" they screamed as they leaped towards you. Thanks to your fast reflexes, you ducked down on time as they flew over you and fell flat on their face.

"Hikari.. Buncho" you said their names with a little grin as you watched them get back up. "Y/NN!" Buncho yelled again and came up to hug you. You were quick to notice the white eye patch he had over his right eye.

Followed by the bandages on Hikari's fingers

Followed by the bandages on Hikari's fingers. You immediately assumed the worst of them.

You first questioned Buncho

You first questioned Buncho. "What is the eye patch about?" You asked in a stern voice after he pulled away from the hug. "Ah.. About that eheh.." He chuckled awkwardly. "He punched a guy the other day when I got cat called but the guy just said that Buncho was copying you and socked him in the face" Hikari said with a slight deadpan.

You facepalmed and then questioned Hikari's bandages on her fingers. "Oh this- nothing I just got them when I tried cooking for the first time earlier" She mumbled embarrassed.

You heard Bakugo clear his throat, he was getting impatient. "Right.. Guys, this is Bakugo Katsuki. He's my soulmate, be nice.. Or not.. Cause he won't" you shrugged and walked towards the front porch of the house with Bakugo following close behind.

Buncho and Hikari spared each other a glance before taking your bag from Makki's car and following you inside. Bakugo had taken his bag in with him.