[1]- Its Time

//Third person//

Triple H the COO of WWE, in an unexpected turn pedigrees Daniel Bryan at Summerslam after such a journey, all for Mr. Money in the Bank, Randy Orton to cash in and become the WWE World Heavy Weight Champion.

Alex the 18 year old girl walks down the halls of her highschool for the last time, in her gown, in a matter minutes her graduation ceremony from highschool.

Then on to college.

"Lexi, can you believe it?!" Melanie, Alexis' bestfriend in the whole world squeals. Lexi or Alex were her nicknames but Alex was mainly reserved for family.

"I know! It feels like yesterday we walked in as freshmen." Alexi beams.

"And when you first saw Matt." She teases. "Ew gross, the bad-boy, I'm so glad I grew up." She laughs with a cringe. Her and Matt did not end on great terms.

"Oh trust me, I am too, but now now can legally get married to Jeffery." She smiles.

Melanie fell for the cute, charming and completely wonderful gentleman, Jeffery. At first Alex thought it was just a silly crush, until she saw the love they shared for eachother, each look, when they caught eachother staring. When he came around she glowed happiness.

Alexis is truly happy for her bestfriend.

"I'm maid of honor!" Alex exclaims raising her hand.

"Well obviously, that bitch of a step sis is not my second in command for a woman." Melanie replies with a laugh.

"If anything I can always kick her out, literally." Alex says making them both laugh.

"Or I can just not give her an invite." Mel shrugs. "That too."

"Well now we wait for the proposal, and trust me it's gonna come." Lexi winks.

"Ohh, I can't wait!" Mel laughs.

"All students please head to the auditorium, all students please head to the auditorium." The principal's voice sounds through the PA system.

"All right, Lexi, time to grow up." Melanie breathes, her heartbeat almost beating out of her chest.

With one last look and a deep breath, they go in and seat in their respective, seats, Alex in the 'M' section and Melanie in the 'C' for her last name Carter.

It felt like forever, she watched as Melanie got her diploma, she smiled right at Melanie and mouthed 'I love you' to Jeffery who was in the 'K' Knox.

"Alexis McMahon." The principal calls.

She stands up and walk onto the stage recieving an applause from the students and parents.

"Here you go." The Principal Miss King says handing her, her diploma and a handshake.

She smiles, and takes a picture with her teacher and Miss King and the Vice Principal, Mr. Spencer.

She looks at her parents with a bright smile, they return it clapping happily for their daughter. She let's out a small laugh exiting the stage and watch the graduation continues.

"Mom! Dad!" She calls to Stephanie and Hunter.

They smile as they saw her, "I'm so proud of you, Alex!" Her dad laughs as pulling her into a squeezing hug.

"Man, you grew up way to fast." Paul laughs.

"Mom, mom i- can't breathe." She rasps out.

"You're a woman now, in the world, I don't think I'm ready for this." Paul says.