[32]- Starting Wars

//Alex//

"I figured out my first drawing in the book is gonna be." I tell Dean.

"Is it me?" I laugh a bit, "no, I saw a small band by the road. They were really good. So I'm gonna make the band next to a building with a girl looking outside at her balcony and enjoying the music."

"Cool..."
"But?"

"I still think it should be me."

"You give yourself too much credit Ambrose." I shake my head saying.

"And you give me too little, be honest you love me." He praises himself.

"No, not really." I rely. "Lying is a sin Alex." He retorts, I let out an air brief chuckle.

"I think you let the crazy fan girls that scream your name get to your head." I point at him.

"I only need one crazy chick screaming my name, she so happens to sleep in the same bed as me."

"And that's the only thing that would ever happen in that bed." I reassure speaking slow and clearly.

"Lying, still a sin Alex."

"I'm... gonna go get Seth." Roman suddenly says, pushing himself off the wall, I hear him mumble, "God will the flirting ever stop."

"Roman isn't getting his wish anytime soon." Dean comments standing in front me now.1

"Nope he will not." Wait did I just admit to flirting with Dean. No. Nah I wasn't flirting with him. No.

A grin spreads on his face. "I do not flirt with you Ambrose." I say quickly.

"I didn't say anything." He defends. "Yeah well your face says everything." I counter.

He looks away briefly before looking back at me. "Does my face say how badly I want to kiss you."

He stares at me with a still, serious and slight anxious look, his eyes roamed my face while also thinking about if he should have said that in the first place.

"If I say yes what happens?" I ask. "Then I'll kiss you." He replies, he steps closer to me leaning his arm at the side of my head.

"So do it." Woah what? Where did this boldness come from.

"Do what?" He asks playing dumb. But I'm completely serious.

"Kiss me Ambrose." I basically order, he smiles softly taking it as a 'yes ma'am'. The space between us starts closing quickly, my heart immediately increasing, I felt like it was going to pound right out of my chest. My breath goes heavy, my eyes close and I feel the faint of his lips on mine.

"Alex?" His voice cuts us off from sealing the kiss, I look to my side seeing a broken looking Dolph, his eyes were red and watering once again. He was dressed in a suit with some roses in his hand and his hair was tied neatly in a bun. I saw the tear roll down his cheek and the sound of his heart breaking from inside his chest, he looked so sad but his body was frozen like he couldn't move, so was mine, my eyes just remained glued to his as more tears started streaming down his face.

I felt the graze of Dean's wrist tape glide on my chin as he pulls my attention back to him, he seemed to not care Dolph was there his other hand goes to my way waist and he pulls me in.

-

Shooting up from my sleep, my body was sweating as if I had ran a mile of two and my heart was going crazy. What the hell just happened? What do you mean 'what happened' Alex you just dreamed you kissed Dean. Well almost Dolph had to go ruin it.