[49]‐ Halloween Party

//Alex//

I arrived back in Tampa Florida for smackdown tomorrow. My grandma agreed to have Mel stay at her house until she gets a job and is back on her feet. I'm happy Mel accepted the help and didn't feel like a burden.

"You coming to the Halloween party tonight?" Naomi asks me over the phone.

"Yeah, I already bought my outfit." I respond.

"Ooh! Girl what is it!" She says excited.

"You're gonna have to wait and find out." I tease.

She groans making me laugh. I step out the taxi to the hotel and see Roman standing outside.

"Hey, I'm pulling up to the hotel, I'll call you back later ok." I tell her.

"Sure I still gotta rhinestone this suit for Jon to wear tonight." She tells me.

We give our goodbyes and I wave to Roman. He smiles when he sees me and walks over helping me with my bags.

"Hey babygirl, enjoyed your stay back home?" He asks.

"Yep, very eventful but it's just what I needed." I tell him with a smile.

"Excited to get back in the ring?" He asks.

"Hell yeah! I got to put some people in their places for bringing up my name in shit I'm not apart of." I tell him.

We walk into the hotel heading up my room.

"You going to the Halloween party tonight?" I ask him.

"Eh, I don't know, I don't really got anything to wear." He replies.

"What why?" I frown.

"Haven't got the time." He shrugs.

"Well Roman you are lucky you have me as a friend, come on let's go find you a Halloween costume!" I cheers pulling his hand to move faster.

//Seth//

I laid back on the bad, an arm behind my head, Amber was curled up beside me, her arm around my torso and my other arm supporting her back. I look at her with a small smile as she slept peacefully.

I never once would've thought I would be this head over heels for someone but she is just amazing. We've only known eachother for a couple weeks now but it felt like I known her for years. She loves to cook, and make arts, I'm talking pottery, painting, drawing, photography. I mean she has done it all with the art. Obviously she loves wrestling, she does it for a living.

She starts to stir and shifts awake. "Morning beautiful." I look at her a small smile on my lips.

She hums, "morning handsome." She reaches up and pecks my lips.

"I could get used to mornings like this." I say as she sits up sliding out of bed.

"I wish I could stay like this but I've got a meeting with Mark and the Creative Team today." She says.

My eyebrows furrow at her words, she still hasn't told me about her role in wwe still. I don't know why she thinks it needs to be a secret, maybe it's wwe telling her to keep it hidden until further notice or she just wants everyone to be shocked. I was already shocked by her debut, and sure I understand the debut part, I hadn't asked about her career but what about now. "Is it about your place in wwe?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes. But I still can't tell you." She replies.

"Why though, it's not like I'm gonna go skipping around wwe telling everyone like some gossip girl." I say.