[16]- Eight Man Tag?

//Alex//

Smackdown
Offscreen:

After two weeks I finally had my new sheild gear. Well mainly with the vest.

I wore my regular track pants and boots, the sheild vest over over a black top with some fingerless gloves.

Wow sheild gear is boring as hell. I'm way to creative for this shit.

"You look determined tonight." Brie comments sitting on the chair i previously was on.

"Yeah, I'm looking for some justice on Eva Marie." I say nonchalantly. "No pun intended."

She laughs, "figures, your face when you said it, perfect."

"But how are you gonna get a match with Eva, you and Stephanie are not really on the right terms right now." She says coming serious.

"I don't think we will be on the right terms any time soon, but it's worth a try." I reply.

She gets up and we begin walking out the lockeroom.

"Well good luck with that, Stephanie isn't just gonna hand you a match like that." She comments.

"You know, you're not very good at making people wanna do something." I say.

"Its the Authority you can never expect anything good from them, they suck, I'm just being realistic." She counters.

"Well you do have a point." I nod thinking about it.

We turn the corner and i see Stephanie's office. "Okay time to go talk to the witch."

She nods with a good luck before going to where seems like the canteen.

Onscreen:

I twist the door knob and walk in.

"Way to knock." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah." I mutter before knocking the door and closing it.

She rolls her eyes again. "I knocked okay."

"To what do I owe the surprise visit." She says folding her arms.

"Well, you look like you don't wanna see me, which by the way, rude." I note pointing a finger at her.

"But I want a match against Eva Marie."

"And what makes you think I'm just gonna hand a match to you." She scoffs.

"Cause I told you once, and I don't think I'll be doing it again."

"Oh so you're telling me now, you can't ask kindly, last time I checked i am your boss." She says sternly.

"Yeah, and the sky is purple, you're the boss to everyone else, not to me, I want a match with that red headed troll tonight." I retort.

"Alex I'm not giving you a match tonight, Dean Ambrose already has a title match representing the Shield tonight you don't need to be in one."

"I don't care about Dean's title defenses, last week she attacked me from behind and I want my payback, unless you want me to find her right now and have my own." I threaten using my hand to point at the door.

"Alex-"

"No, no, you know what I'll just go with the alternative route." I tell her turning to leave.

"Okay, okay fine, you're not having your match here tonight, but I can give you one next week on Main Event." She bargains.

I put my mouth in a line before nodding.