[44]- To Us

//Seth//

We're in the van driving straight to Miami, Amber decided to get some sleep and is laying next to be on the seats.

Alex was also asleep, laying on Dolph's lap. He looked down at her, stroking her hair his other hand on her arm rubbing it soothingly.

"That was a close one huh?" He asks me.

"Yeah, we almost lost her for good you know." I reply.

"Hey, thanks for letting me come with you guys, I'd hate to have been back there waiting and worrying, I'm glad I could help get her back." He tells me.

When we were about to leave Dolph saw us and pretty much guessed that we were going after Alex and insisted to come. Dean immediately said no, Roman agreeing not trusting him. They're judgement, affiliated with Dom's team declining since they don't know Dolph at all.

I saw the look on his face. And I saw when I was stressing out that night. Going to police stations demanding to see if she was there. Yelling and everyone trying to find her. I knew the pain he was in. Sure mine would be in a different than he'd be with Alex since she's my best friend and not the girl I'm dating. And besides I did it for Alex.

He's the guy she's choosing to trust slowly with her heart, she'd want him to be there for her.

"I did it for Alex. Not you." I respond coldly.

I felt a stare from the review mirror. I know Dean and Roman can hear me.

"Nicholas, Alex may trust you but I don't. And I never will." I sit up putting my elbows on my knees crossing my hand. "If you hurt her, I will make your life a living hell. Got it."

He tensed at my words nodding slight. "Got it Rollins."

"Good." I reply leaning back.

I look towards the review mirror see Dean's reflection looking back at me. I didn't need words to know what he was thinking. He'd be down to help me if things go that way.

------

//Alex//

I shift away feeling a hand shake me slightly. "Come on, we're here."

I sit up hearing the can doors open. Seth getting out behind him was the girl who I now know as Amber then Dolph and myself.

"Alright, we should get going back to LA the shop's gotta open up soon." Dom says. I was filled in on everything in the car.

"Wait don't you guys wanna stay, hang out for a while, maybe stay and watch Hell in The Cell, I can get you free tickets?" I offer.

"Oh, that's not necessary-" he tries.

"Please, if it wasn't for you guys I'd still be on that shit hole prison, it's the least I can do." I insist.

"Yeah, we can get you a room to stay for a bit and all go to the arena for show time together." Dean adds.

"A hotel and a free show with especially hot divas, oh I am down! Aye get me a suite will ya princess." Roman (Pierce) exclaims geaturing his hand to me. "In the mean time I'm gonna get my pool on get some hot Miami babes, you feel me?" He laughs practically running into the hotel.

I look at him and then Dom who looks at his team and then Letty. "We could sure use the break Dom." She says.

"Alright fine." He caves.

"I'll go set you guys up then." Roman says.

"You gonna pay for it?" I ask.

"Oh no this is definitely coming out of your pay check." He points at me with a laugh, turning around and continuing inside.