[45]- Hell in a Cell

"Welcome to Hell in a Cell!"

"Are they gonna do it?!"

"And still!"

"Brie Bella just got screwed out of a title!"

"Surprise bitch!"

"Your fired!"

"You think you've won, think again."

"OH MY GOD!"

"What the hell? The Cell is lowering!"

"ONE. TWO. THREE."

//Alex//

//Alex//

The time has come. Hell in a Cell is finally here. The fans are already roaring in anticipation outside after just watching the pre-show.

The fireworks and Pyro goes off as the theme song and video plays on the titantron.

"So who's up first between all of us?" I ask.

"Dean has his title match, Roman and I and then-" Seth stops himself looking closer at the card.

"Your match is pre maineventing." He says slowly and in shock.

"What?!" I walk beside him looking at the paper.

"Seth, I'm pre maineventing tonight's paper view." I say in shock a smile growing on my face.

"Holy shit!" He cheers loudly I laugh cheering as well, he smiles and picks me up spinning me around and i laugh.

The door opens and Roman, Dean, Dom and his team walks in.

"What's the celebration for?" Roman asks.

I look at Seth and back at Roman with a large smile. "See for yourself." I hand him the paper.

His expression changes as he reads from one if concentration to shock.

"You're pre maineventing!" He shouts looking at me.

"Yes!" I cheer and he rushes over to me with a hug.

"This is huge!" He tells me and I nod.

"Why is that huge?" Letty asks.

"The divas aren't usually given such high places on the match card, so this is like my chances maineventing WrestleMania which is next to impossible for a Diva to do." I tell her.

"Why is it impossible?" She asks.

"Long story short then don't believe in us much, with this opportunity I can make them believe and who knows in a couple years time we'll be on the build board instead of faces like John Cena's." I tell her.