[9]- Night of Champions

//Alex//

In two days, my fate will be decided and i can't even explain how nervous i am.

I'm at Smackdown in catering eating a salad.

"Kick their ass Show!" I cheer watching the screen.

Show was suspended for the night and is now beating the hell out of the sheild.

"You seem happy, that they are even doing it." Dolph says sitting a few chairs away.

"Yes, they deserve it." I shrug.

"Wow, you really don't like those guys do you?"

"You try getting attacked week after week by them."

"Okay, I'll give you that." He surrenders.

"So you nervous about Sunday?" He asks moving his seat closer to mine.

"Yes, very, as you can see i hate those guys so teaming with them makes it much worse." I say.

He chuckles at my statement. "Bryan will win, I'm sure of it." He nods confidentally.

"Knock on wood, dude, don't jinx it." Kofi says as he passes out table.

"He has a point, don't jinx my future." I say as he knocks the table.

"I'm sure your future is bright with or without the Sheild anyway." He smiles at me.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm amazing." I agree with him as we both let out a laugh.

"You are something else, Alexis." He shakes his head through the laugh.

"What can i say, I'm a Mcmahon." I grin. "Even though the rest of my family are jackasses right now, I'm still a Mcmahon."

"Damn, right about the jackass part." He agrees. "Hey you wanna maybe hangout something." He suggests after a while of silence.

"Hmm, sure, why not." I nodd after thinking about it.

"Great, I'll call you and let you know, okay?" He says to which i nod.

A producer called him and he goes to find him.

"Wait you don't have my number." I say as he starts to run off.

"I'll use instagram!" He replies as he runs off.

I only shrug returning to my food.

Onscreen:
Smackdown:

"Hello there Alex." I hear someone behind me greet.

I turn around seeing my mom. "Hey."

"I have to adress something that you did last week." She says in an apologetic voice.

"Uhh...okay?" I reply confused.

"Great, last week after your tag team match you kicked the divas champion AJ Lee in the face." She starts, cheers are heard from the WWE Universe.

"Yeah..and?"

"Layla, Alicia Fox and Aksana has requested a match that peaks the Authority's interest."

"So tonight, you will participate in a 3 on 1 elemination handy cap match." She announces cheerfully.

I groan, rolling my eyes. "Maybe now you would know, exactly where you stand with the Authority, i mean you can always just give up." She suggest.

"Not a chance, now if you'll excuse me i have a match." I deadpan with a glare, before walking out of view.

"You didn't let me finish, i guess you'll find out later." She grins before walking away herself.