[5]- Deano wants Revenge

//Alex//
Onscreen:
Monday Night Raw

"I told you, I told you she'd do this didn't i? I saw it first hand when we started, I knew Alex would turn her back on us but you didn't listen." Stephanie says to Hunter.

"Yeah now how are we gonna fix this, now everyone thinks that we are just gonna let them disobey without consequences." Triple H sighs.

"Then we make her pay." Stephanie grins evilly. "In ways of the Shield, she will face one of them tonight." She suggests.

They camera zooms at an angry Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. The crowd boos.

"I know she's your daughter, but we are going to murder her tonight." Seth grits.

Dean paces around very angry. And Roman stood there with a cold glare.

"Oh i want you to, when she sees what it's like on her own without our protection she'll come running back." Stephanie smirks.

"That's if she can walk, hell that's if she can even move after we destroy her in that ring." Dean seethe.

"See! That's the spirt the more painful the better." Stephanie says, Hunter only smirks.

"Then it's settled. Alex vs one member of the Shield tonight." Hunter says as they all smirk.

"You're telling me that they are willing to sacrifice their own daughter for what's best for business." Cole speaks up as the screen goes black.

"Alexis needs to be taught a lesson, and facing even one of those guys is just the way to do it." JBL replies.

"You think it's right that someone who's never wrestled in a WWE ring before should go in a match with the shield." Cole says.

"It doesn't matter, the authority have specific rules and if it's broke to hell with it, because in the end, justice will prevail Micheal, justice will prevail." JBL finishes.

Later...
Offscreen:

I am in the Divas lockeroom with Brie. "So do you have a plan to figure this out?" She asks.

"Well no but I do know they are gonna try to trap me or suckered me into something i will regret, so I just need to know what moment, and capitalize." I reply.

"And you're going up against a member of the shield, you sure you would be able to handle it?" She asks.

"Well this is my first match, match but I'm sure I'll pull through, nervous yes but I will pull through." I say seeming seeming to convince myself for than her.

Honestly I any nervous, any one of them could squash me like a bug. I have a big task tonight and what if they choose Reigns to face me. Oh God I'm doomed. I might not have thought of the consequences to this at all. Oh boy.

"I just don't want you to get hurt and I know I've treated you poorly but I really don't want you getting hurt, you're young, you shouldn't have to deal with this." Brie says.

"I need to show, my family, the WWE Universe and the world that I can fight and do it pretty good too." I say now determined.

"I'm gonna beat which ever one wants to fight me and be successful." I stand up.

"Just be careful." She says sympathetically.

"I will." I say with a soft smile.

"Well you should get ready." She suddenly says.

"Yeah im gonna change, wish me luck." I walk away.

InRing Segment- The Shield

Seria
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
SHIELD