[50]- Jon Moxley

//Alex//

Have you ever felt like screaming at someone hoping they'd hear you because everytime you talk to them calmly it's like your talking to a wall.

Yeah, me too. And that's what happened last night after I got back to my room. I was pissed off at Dolph for the way he was acting and needed time by myself so I kept the door locked and didn't answer when he came by. Then he called me 50 times and when I answered he was furious with me but I tried explaining to him how I felt right now but it didn't go anywhere as he insisted he was normal all night long. I call bullshit but whatever.

Today is a new day and in this new day I have to go meet Dean so we can have our talk. How was I feeling about his? Honestly I don't know, was I nervous, excited- why would I be excited about this? I just don't know. It's like when your stuck between two emotions and trying to figure out which one to use. I decide to stay neutral for now. I don't want to go into this conversation angry because anger gets you no where honestly, but I also don't want to go into this too open minded and get faced with bullshit or disappointment.

So like I said I'm staying neutral, Dean's gonna be talking to a box with a mouth today.

I arrive at his hotel room, it's about 8 in the morning and a bit cold since winter is coming so I'm wearing a black jeans and white crop top with a leather jacket over it and a Grey beanie, my hair was down and I wore a pair of converse sneakers.

I knock on the door and surprisingly it open immediately.

I look up seeing Dean shirtless and wrapped in a towel, his hair was wet and stuck to his forehead. His body was also a bit wet so he had probably just came out the shower.

I find my breathe caught in my throat, don't get me wrong here I may have a boyfriend right now but the fact is Dean is an attractive guy and if i wasn't in the situation I was with him or a relationship with Dolph I'd probably tell him he looked hot right now.... or just die fangirling or something I don't know.

But nonetheless I keep my composure and look at him with a blank stare. Atleast I hoped it was blank, i hope my face wasn't actually red as I try hiding the feeling in my stomach right now.

He looks at me, slightly surprised I was here so early, we don't say anything. He steps to the side and i enter past him walking into the room. I hear the door close behind indicating I was now in here alone with Dean.

"I'll just change in the bathroom really quickly." He tells me and takes his clothes off the bed and goes to the bathroom.

When the door closes I let out a breathe. Phew! I needed that. It's not just that he's hot it's also the fact that I'm also trying to hold some resentment to him about choking me. Now some may say I deserved it for my words but Dean wasn't innocent either.

When he came out I sat down at the small table near his bed. Him on the opposite side of me.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm not really good with apologies." He starts.

Well that's obvious. "So I wrote it all down a paper yesterday into this morning." He tells me taking out a paper from his pocket.

"Do you want me to read it or you?" He asks.

"I'll read it, I can tell this apology is torture for you." I respond with a small smirk.

I take the paper from him opening it. "I'm gonna make some tea, you want a cup?" He asks.

"Actually I drink coff- tea is fine, thanks." I cut myself off remembering he doesn't drink coffee.

I look back at the paper that was filled to the brim with bad handwriting and begin reading, well trying to.