[39]- Prison.

//Seth//

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Roman yells at Dean.

"Look, I didn't mean for that to happen okay?!" Dean answers.

"Whether you meant it or not. You choked her! You put your hands on her!" Roman retorts.

"Oh well thanks Roman for filling me in on that okay!" Dean says sarcastically.

"Your welcome then, cause clearly, you don't understand exactly what you did, and what can happen to you cause it- you know what I could kill myself right now!" He continues shouting.

"I'd like to see you try." Dean chuckles.

"Don't push me Ambrose." Roman grits. "Oh what are you gonna do Reigns, spear me?" Dean patronizes.

"I'd do alot more than that." Roman growls. "Come do it then! I dare you!"

They start walking towards eachother ready for a right. I jump in between then pushing them both away.

"Okay you two stop it now!" I shout at them. "This isn't gonna help anymore, not me, you or Alex."

"Now will you two stop and help me figure this out. Right now she's about to head out there and God knows she isn't ready for this at all." I look at Roman. "On top of that you might've just traumatized her even more when you went all abuser on her." I look over at Dean, who stares at me with a blank expression.

"So, Rollins what's your bright idea, huh?" Dean looks at me condescendingly.

"Well, we can try to stop-"

"Don't be stupid." Dean cuts in. "Well what do you suggest we do Dean, as if this isn't your fault in the first place." Roman jumps in.

"My fault?! I never told he defy her parents honor." He retorts.

"You know that isn't what he's talking about." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." He grumbles and walks away.

"Yeah walk away you're good at that." Roman sighs.

Looking over at the TV we had completely been wound up in our own conversation that we didn't notice that Alex was being arrested.

Alex was being arrested!

"Oh no." I mutter scrambling to the door.

"Shit." Roman swears following me.

I walk outside into the halls running down to the back garage, Roman and Dean on my tail.

"Alex!" I stop and yell out her name. She looks over at me and run towards her.

"I'm sorry sir you cannot see her right now." Two officers stops me.

"No, you have to let me talk to her please, this is a misunderstanding." I try to bargain.

"Sorry sir if you try to resist us I am going to have to arrest you to." He warns on hand towards me defensively and another to his handcuffs. "You can see her at the station after she is processed."

I stop fighting them and watch Alex as they put her in the car. They head to the front and get in.

I walk up to the window talking to Alex. "Look we're gonna get you out of this okay, I promise just hold on." The car starts moving away. "Hold on!"

I watch as the car drives off and out of the arena. Roman comes next to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna go get her." I tell him. "Okay."