[52]- Break

//Alex//

"You're gonna regret saying that to me!" I hear Natalya yell as I walk off. 

I scoff, rolling my eyes. I made it to our lockeroom entering to see the boys all looking at me. 

"Damn girl." Roman remarks, "You just bit her fucking head off." 

"I'm not playing with these girls no more, they want a fight they'll get it, they wanna throw shots but I'll always win." I shrug. 

"Amen, now if only you can have that energy with Dolph." Seth says. 

"What- I do." I respond. 

"Really? It didn't look like that at the Halloween party." He retorts. 

"I handled that, don't worry." I wave off. 

"Really Alex how? Because he's smiling like a Cheshire cat all night, so it's either you gave him some or he just likes punishment." Seth turns to face me fully saying. 

"Let's not talk about my sex life please." I dismiss. 

"So, you did give him some?" He asks. 

"No, I did not, I don't know why he's smiling or whatever, but I told him he has to earn my apology." I respond. 

Dean snickers in his seat, "what?" i ask. 

He shook his head, "If he wanted to earn your apology, he would've the first time." 

"So, you're saying he didn't mean it?" I ask. 

"No, but it's you, how hard it would be to give you a meaningful apology." He answers. 

"You're one to talk, she barely talked to you for weeks after that shit you did." Roman speaks up, I nod in agreement to his words. 

"Thats because I was giving her space, and when I did apologize the first time, she forgave me." Dean replies. 

"You have a point." Roman agrees. 

"Maybe it's different because Dolph is her shitty boyfriend." Seth looks at them. 

"Mm... Galina does forgive her friends a lot easier than she would me, but Alex isn't my wife so..." 

"But she's Dean's friend." Seth replies.

"Can you guys stop talking about me like I'm not right here." I wave my hands, saying.

They chuckle at me. "Listen kid, we're just looking out for you, if he messed up and didn't put in the effort to make an actual apology besides 'I'm sorry', then he isn't the guy for you."  Seth tells me, Roman and Dean nodding along with him. 

"Or you guys just don't know how to give chances to people enough for them to get to know you." I retort. 

Before they could respond a knock sound on the door. I open it and four guys with bouquets walk in. "did some crazy fan girls send you guys these or..." Believe it or not it wasn't the first time.  

"Here." One of them hands me a card. I flip it over to read the front. From: Dolph, to my amazing Girlfriend.

"Who's is it?" Roman asks. 

A small smile forms on my face, "Mine." I look up at them with almost a cocky smirk as i watch their faces drop. 

"You were saying." I smile cheeky. 

"He would've done it the first time." Dean says quickly, Seth and Roman nodding quickly with their own words overlapping. 

I roll my eyes, "You three are just plane hating now. He cares about me;  I mean he showed up somehow to bust me out of prison and you three act like he's lucifer."