[36]‐ Poker Face

//Alex//

Yesterday i had a blast with Dolph, he took me to a nice outdoor dinner, Miz was the waiter, the place was almost literally covered in roses and had a chocolate fountain and some strawberries which we ate while waiting for our food. I will probably never eat strawberries without chocolate now, thanks Dolph. But anyways I sat down at the table in the lockeroom, Seth was in the bathroom doing God knows what but I wasn't focused on that, I was gonna watch the weekly forum that Micheal Cole hosts with Triple H but only this time it was with Stephanie.

"Hello everyone, welcome to our weekly forum on the WWE network, I am your host Micheal Cole and this week he have a special guest, Stephanie McMahon." He says.

"Hello Stephanie."Micheal greets. "Hi, Micheal" She smiles.

"Well I want to know what has been on everyone's mind as of late, what did you mean on Raw when you said that Alex was out of the McMahon family?" He asks.

"Its exactly what I said Micheal, after Hell in the Cell if she loses that match, she is out of my family." She nods.

"But doesn't that hurt you knwoing that, this is what your relationship has come too, especially knowing she's still young, she's your eldest daughter, doesn't it hurt you that, you two have ended up with this rivalry." Micheal says.

"Micheal, there has always been a rivalry between Alex and I, and I'll admit, I have said things that are personal to her, but that is what we do, we find a weakness and use it against them. Alex and I had a weird 'mother daughter relationship' and as much as there is good we've had our bad times, this is simply tough love, she has done nothing but defy mine and her father's authority, even with The Shield she still doesn't fall in line, she's too stubborn to so this Sunday she is forced too, when i beat, and humiliate her, she'll have no choice but to bow down to the Authority." Stephanie explains.

"Okay, but do you think she'll ever fall in line with the Authority?" He asks.

"Micheal, really? You've known Alex since she was a baby do you think she was ever one to 'fall in line' like I said she's too stubborn to, but if she does, I'd actually be surprised." She replies.

"Would you be proud of her if she ever does?" He asks. This made me furrow my eyebrows in wonder, if I ever did anything she asked with no hesitation, if she ever just come up to me and say "Alex be in the authority" and I obeyed would she even be proud of me?

"I don't know, I can't say how'd I feel for something that probably would never happen." She says.

"And this is my last question, what is the cause that you can't tell Alex face to face, look her in the eye and say, "I'm proud of you and i love you"?" He asks.

"The cause as to why i can't say that... well only Alex know why I've never said those words." She replies with a smile.

Micheal smiles even though he got no where with Stephanie. Stephanie knew she gave him no straight answers. She didn't intend on giving him any answers, this wasn't a Q and A about her and her daughters relationship, this was long line of resentment they held for eachother, this was years of anger, years of her having to put up with Alex's constant stubbornness, it's only until now she hasn't held back from her thoughts.