[28]- Calling out Stephanie

//Alex//
Monday Night Raw

Earlier today was fun with Dean, sure it got awkward when I thought I slept with him, even when he was amused as hell but it was fun nonetheless, but I did get these weird butterflies fluttering in my stomach whenever I though about it. It was also kinda like a relief from the problem I was dealing with as of late. I'm still in hot water with almost every Diva now, well except Naomi she's pretty chill. But since Cameron did not appreciate me calling her out on Twitter, Eva's using me to get in the Bellas' good books...again. Nattie still wants her match, and Brie, well honestly she just becoming irrelevant to me at this point. Her whole argument started off stupid to begin with and this is just spiraling and spiraling. Especially with the Twitter beef going on and the glares we share.

Right now I was waiting for Raw to start as I would be kicking off the show with a few choiced words for Ms. McMahon.

I waited for a while for Pyro to stop and then Micheal to make his introduction into Raw.

Onscreen:

Seria Hotel India Echo Lima Delta SHEILD

The crowd gave mixed reactions first but cheered when they saw me not on the steps but marching down the ramp. I'm in the jacket I had at Battleground with the rest of my gear on. I came prepared so I can anyone wants to interrupt. My arm was taped up around my wrist to elbow.

"And we're gonna start off Raw with Alex, last week on Smackdown her mother Stephanie came out here and aired out alot of Alex's dirty laundry. We didn't hear anything from her at Battleground but i guess we will tonight." Micheal says.

"I don't agree with Alex's motives over the past few weeks when it came to Stephanie but i will admit that did go to far." JBL admits.

"All I know is that she's coming out here and she does not look happy." Jerry adds.

I stood in the ring as the crowd was still cheering as the fight from smackdown was showed on the titantron.

"Last week on Smackdown Stephanie McMahon made the mistake of trying to come out here and 'expose' me. Expose me of my dark times and stuff that I'm not very proud of. And as much as that eats away at me, it also made me realize what this has actually come too."

"Because in all honesty I never would've thought that she'd ever do something like that, I thought she had enough dignity to know when not to cross a line. But then again she's Stephanie, she has no boundaries."

"Well I do. I have been biting my tongue, I've been waiting patiently for her to finally make the first move." I take a deep breath not want wanted to show or drop the mic find her and kick her ass again right now.

"But once again she proves how cowardice she truly is. Because instead of standing in this ring face to face with me. She chooses mind games. And she talks."

"Well I'm done waiting, I tried of the mind games and back and forth talking. And I know Stephanie that you are in this building. So get out here and face me right now!" I shout at the last bit looking at the stage waiting for her to come out.

The silence made the crowd boo seeing that she won't come.

"Yeah, I should've known, Stephanie is to coward to face her problems herself, that's why she had Randy and Triple H come out here with chairs and try to take out my arm. But that still wasn't enough was it? Because I did what i always do i got back up each time and I fight. And you know that's the difference between us. I don't run nor do I hide from my problems and honestly I think that's where she's quote 'not proud of me' or 'I'm a disappointment' because instead of being her mini me I act a little to much like Shane."