[24]- NXT

//Alex//
Wednesday

Well in the past week I managed to make both the men's and women's lockeroom mad at me.

The divas think I'm turning to an ego maniac who thinks she can beat everyone, including the fact that i hurt the 'favorite Bella twin'. Dolph's popularity in the men's lockeroom, made all the guys i would occasionally run into and say hi or nod at on my way down the hall turn when they see me. Not to mention everyone hates the Shield.

So the heat I had just for existing before has doubled.

And helping Dean retain on Main Event Tuesday did not help at all.

But with all that I found out i got a match  against Natalya on smackdown who wants 'justice' for Brie. God everyone just has to use that ridiculous pun.

So in preparation considering Nattie is a veteran and one of those who trained me on my way up to WWE I'm at the WWE Performance Center heading to train.

Most of the NXT superstars and Divas train here and get coaches. I've had the privilege to train with legendary divas and superstars besides my dad, Shawn Micheals, Randy, Batista and Ric Flair. There's alot more people who did but those were his closest. Mainly cause they were in Evolution and became like brothers, besides Micheals who was in DX with him.

But as i was saying besides those guys getting to train with the coaches of NXT would be better since, my dad liked to go easier on me, i need a vigorous workout to take on Nattie.

I push open the door to the gym seeing all the young up coming stars like myself training.

I put down my bag and walk up to Matt and Sara. Matt Bloom is the Head Coach and Sara Armato is the Assistant Coach.

"Hey Matt, Sara." I greet. "Hey sport." Matt replies, Sara nodded but she was paying attention on what what happening in the ring.

"Ready for today?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm preparing for a match with Nattie."

"Oh yeah she's a tough one, you'd have quite the handful, why don't you get up there and join the girls."

I look in the ring seeing Alexa and Sasha squaring off. On the apron were Paige, Bayley, Charlotte and Becky.

Paige is the current NXT Women's Champion.

Charlotte sees me and did a double take jumping off and engulfing me in a hug.

"Oh my God, what are you doing here?!" She says happily, catching the eyes of others.

"Training for my match with Natalya on Friday." I explain smiling at her.

Charlotte well that's her ring name, Ashley, her real name by the way, and i have been friends since we were children, dad and uncle Ric made a tradition to road trip with Uncle Shawn to Disney World every year. It basically fueled my obsession with Disney.

Even if we are 10 years apart it was still fun.

"It is so good to see you, I haven't seen you since-" she stops and snickers at me.

"Don't even say it, it's embarrassing as it is." I laugh.

Last time we hung out we went to Disney land i ate a bunch of cotton candy and ended up throwing up on the ride and the puke flew into other people's faces. I almost got banned from the place for life. 

We turn seeing the girl look at us with confused expressions.

"Oh right, sorry." She says and I gave an apologetic look.

"Guys, this is Alexis." She motions to them and me. "I already know all of your names." I tell them.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the Shield's little princess." Summer starts with a mocking tone.