[20]- Match against Breezy

//Alex//

Standing at my makeup station I left my phone on the desk in the divas lockeroom knowing someone will obviously not steal it. Why the hell would someone do that anyway.

Well...I kind of stole Dean's last wrist tape for myself. So...yeah my bad on that.

But he got a new one so he doesn't care.

Anyway I rip the black tape off. And put it on the desk.

"You just couldn't keep your mouth shut could you?" Someone says from behind me.

I turn around to see Brie waltzing up behind me.

"Uh, what?" I ask in confusion. "You just had to go say something to Stephanie because you couldn't just keep your mouth shut so instead of our schedule tag I have to find out that I'm going against you." She grits.

"Why are you so mad about that." I reply. "Wait are you seriously still pissed about smackdown."

"Yes, those guys have tormented and hurt my boyfriend numerous time and you're out there helping them like they didn't do anything at all." She argues raising her voice at me.

"Please don't listen to a thing she's saying." Nikki cuts in but i ignore her.

"They are my partners, I work with them now I can't just leave them to the dust." I argue.

"You don't even try to hold them accountable for what they did, you just joined their crew and go happy go lucky!"

"I'm sorry did I see Daniel out there in that match no! He's been doing his own thing, I'm not the problem here, Brie!"

"You know what I feel you think your so protected now because you're with them, you think you're untouchable cause your Triple H and Stephanie's daughter!" She yells.

"Brie!" Nikki shouts at her.

"Oh there it is, that is what I've been waiting for, one of you people to come tell me this bullshit!-"

"Because it's true! We've all worked our asses off to get here and you just waltz in and you're given a contract and the spotlight!"

"Yeah I still had to work my ass off to even become a wrestler in the first place dumbass and guess what of all the 6 years you worked here people still think I'm a far better wrestler than you!"

"Alex! Guys calm down!" Nikki tries.

"You think you're better than cause of your family! I have a divas title match, what do you have Eva Marie." She teases.

"And you think you're actually gonna win that, here's a spoiler for you, since you seem to damn delusional to see with it on your own, you're gonna go in that match and blow it like usual, your sister is gonna get cleared come back and get that title and where does that leave you, once again, her little side kick."

I don't say anything else since her hand whips to my face.

I retaliate with one of my own and a brawl happens out there.

"Somebody help!" Nikki shouts. I hit Brie as she tries to tackle me down. I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pull me off her as a ref does the same to her.

"You think you're better than me Alex!"

"I knew that way before I even joined WWE Bella!" I shout.

"Oh prove it in the ring daddy's girl!"

"Yeah, when i kick your ass, you'll go running back to riding the coat tails of your boyfriend!"

I'm carried down the halls away from her and under a stair well. "Let me go!"