[18]- Hangouts

//Alex//

After returning backstage I stayed away from everyone and arranged to drive myself to the hotel but I'm actually gonna sleep in the car.

I don't know why but I feel like Dean's mad at me for earlier but his eyes kind of scared me.

They were dark and dangerous, maniacal, and they were focused right. on. me.

"Hey- Hey!" I hear him call after me.

I stop walking and turn slowly seeing Dean. He seemed back to normal right now.

His face was confused and his eyes were back to normal. They were relaxed and at their original baby blue color that made when he grinned look adorable.

Woah- what the hell Alex?

"What was that?" He asks me knocking me out my stare.

"I, uh, what?" I stutter snapping out my own thoughts.

"You ignored me the entire night and now I find out you aren't even riding with us to the next town let alone riding with anyone." He rants.

"Well you didn't say anything earlier today and you seemed kind of off so I figured I'd just leave you be." I fold my arms with a shrug.

"What- I was just getting ready for my match with Dolph, I wasn't even focused on your conversation." He answers.

"Oh I'm sorry, I guess I mistook a death glare for getting ready for you match." I retort sarcastically.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Well I was originally pissed off a little bit but I decided to focus on my match I had 2 minutes after, I was in my Ambrose Zone."

"What." I say trying not to laugh. Ambrose Zone what the fuck is that

"Nevermind, you could've just asked me before the match you know." He says I put my lips in a thin line knowing he was right.

I could've just asked.

"Besides why are you so concerned about if I'm mad at you or not." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Because the last time you were, I got run over by a big ass Samoan and then went face first into the mat." I deadpan.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," he says mainly to himself.

"Well technically you pissed us all off with your antics so, yeah." He defends.

I gave him an are you serious look. "Look the point is, if you get worried about me anytime just say something." He spoke sounding slightly amused.

"Cool it Ambrose I wasn't worried about you, I just didn't know."

"You would've if you asked-" He starts saying.

"Okay I get the point!" I snap hearing his chuckle.

"Good now come on, Roman and Seth are waiting and are also confused you got some explaining to do to them." He says poking my side.

I roll my eyes and start walking ahead of him.

"You were worried about me." I hear him mutter with amusement.

"I was not worried about you Ambrose."

"Yeah right." He scoffs.

----

The Next Day

Yesterday I got some questioning messages from Brie about when I took down RVD. Alot of people were not happy i helped them. I simply told her it's cause I wanted to win the match especially if it was against Eva.