[2]- Making Matches

Wednesday
//Alexis//

I groan and plop on my bed covering my head with the blanket. I had just finished send I my 10 page long essay on 'Issues of the World.' That's what doing Literature gets you.

I stayed in the same hotel room as mom and dad, this one was bigger, it was like an apartment, when you walk in their was the living room and kitchen, with the balcony and dinning table, then their was the small hall to the bathroom and my parents room, then their was my room on the other side past the living room, my suitcase was opened out on the floor with some text books and clothes spilling out of it.

Yesterday I had to accompany mom to do some photos shoots and meetings. Along with the replay of Daniel laying unconscious in the ring. My mom tells me he's fine and nothing is wrong with anything happening, but if nothing was wrong why is your roster so weary of saying things or doing things.

It was harder considering my inring debut would be in a few weeks from now and I need to train, last time I did was months ago.

Yes, I do know how to wrestle mainly becuase of my dad, when I was at the arena or went with him to the he always thought be stuff, along with other wrestlers, like Stone Cold Steve Austin, Micheal Cole, Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Lita, Trish Stratus and many others, but it wasn't as vigorous now.

Knock. Knock.

I groan in response. "Kid, get up!" I hear someone shout. By their voice it was not my mom, nor my dad's.

Refusing to move I stay where I am and pray that they'd go away. "Its me Randy! Now get up!" He shouts again.

Well now now know who it is I don't gotta worry. "Go away!" I shout. "I'm sleepy..." I mumble the other part closing my eyes.

I hear a door open and all of a sudden by blanket is ripped off me and I'm spun around to face the face of WWE Randy Orton.

"Get. Up." He orders. "Can't I just 5 minutes of sleep," I groan.

"No since you have training today with me, this doesn't just come around often, you know?" He says.

"Ughh, fine, just get off me." I groan again.

"I preferably like this position." He smirks.

"Haha, very funny, not get off me." I deadpan.

"Fine, fine.." he chuckles. I see him look around the room for a while before raising an eyebrow.

"This place is a mess." He says. "I know, I was up all night, working, studying and ughhhh...." I groan throwing the blanket off me and going into my bathroom.

"Why are you even in college, you don't need it, you're already rich and gonna get richer when wrestling." He points out.

"That doesn't mean that I don't want an education Randy!" I call from the bathroom, locking the door and turning in the shower.

I hear him close my bedroom door and begin to strip off my pajamas. Getting in the bathroom, I scrub off all the wdeadskin around my neck, armpits and overall everywhere, while also shaving my areas even though i prefer to wax.

I pour some shampoo into my hair and wash it out, I usually just wash it once week so it won't get dry but yesterday I was sweating like a dog and now i want to be clean, but now that I think about it I have training so...well I'll just wash it again.

After finishing up i change into my sports wear, consisting of a blue leggings and a matching top with tennis shoes.

As I step out my room I hear Randy mutter, "Finally."