[53]‐ Up

//Alex//

"So what you're gonna break up with me?" Dolph asks.

I look up at him in the eye before speaking again.

"Yeah, I am."

He steps back stunned. "Seriously."

I look away from him, "Yeah, I'm not getting back into another train wreck relationship where I feel less than I should."

"Alex, seriously, after everything. I risked going to jail for you." He stresses.

"I didn't ask you too, we weren't even official then, so you weren't obligated to either." I reply.

"Alex..." He walks up to me, but I stop him.

"Just don't, we aren't meant to be together, maybe not even friends, clearly." I say.

"What no. I promise Alex I'll stick up for you more, don't do this." He drops to his knees begging.

I step back, "I'm sorry Dolph, but no."

I didn't wait for him to get up to say anything further I just left the room. It was for the best. Clearly, we aren't even compatible as we thought we were or maybe we are, but Dolph is too insecure. Either way we were probably bound to break up. It just sucks that we couldn't even make it past two months.

I roamed the halls until I ended up at the guy's hotel room, they texted the number to me in case of anything.

Knocking on it I waited a while before it opened.

"Hey, what are you doing here I thought-"

"Please just stop talking." I hush him walking inside.

"I- okay."

I turn around to face Dean. My straight face immediately faltering as my eyes water and tears spill out.

He steps towards me, but I put my hand to stop him while turning away and forcing the tears back. 

//Dean//

I stood there not knowing what to do, she turned away sniffling softly as she tried to stop herself from crying. 

"Alex." I call her softly. She only turns away more. 

I walk up to her, her hand hits my chest in efforts to make me back away but I mover her hand grabbing it, she tried fighting against me but I'm obviously stronger, so I overpower her and pull into my chest, much like I did before. 

She cries softly into my chest. My heart sinks into my stomach, as I held her close as if she would disappear, I wanted nothing more than to get rid of everything that has ever made her upset. She doesn't deserve to be this upset over anything. 

I led her over to the couch and sat her down beside me, I turn to face her as she wipes her tears. 

"Sorry." she apologizes wiping her nose in her tissue. 

"What for?" I ask. 

"I wet up your shirt." She sniffles. 

"It can wash." I shrug. 

I wasn't sure if to ask or to just continuously comfort, I stretched my arm around her pulling her into my side, she cuddled herself closer to me willingly. Her small frame fit like a puzzle in my side, her hand went onto my chest as she got herself comfortable and rested her head there also. 

"Do you want me to ask?" 

"Not now." 

"Do you want to watch transformers?" I ask.