[13]- Crossfit and Jelly Donuts

//Alex//

Saturday

I wake up from the uncomfortable bathtub. Standing up I stretch my legs, and back hearing the satisfying pops and relief. Bending my neck as well.

It was about 5 in the morning.

I'm waking up five in the morning. On a freaking Saturday!

I stand infront the mirror looking like obviously a not mess.

Brushing my teeth, washing my face and waking myself up fully, I open the door, seeing Dean still fast asleep on the bed.

He did offer to let me sleep on the bed with him but, I'm not sleeping on a bed with him at all.

Anyways I go outside, Roman is asleep on the couch, probably came back to watch something after we went to bed and I guess Seth is still asleep inside.

I decide to make some coffee and order some breakfast, but feeling fruity, I get myself a grains and fruit bowl and order, some other random breakfasts for the guys.

Soon after Roman got up from the couch and practically looked dead.

He strolls aimlessly in the kitchen not paying much attention to anything just dragging his 265 pound weight around. Opening the cabinet.

"Morning." I greet taking a sip of my coffee.

He jumped turning around quickly while also hitting his head on the door, making me laugh.

"Jesus, girl don't scare me like that." He gasps with a hand on his heart.

"Sorry." I apologize with a laugh taking another sip of my coffee.

"Its all good, Morning, what are you doing up so early anyway?" He asks.

"Why are you?"

"Early riser and that couch is uncomfortable." He says stretching.

"Try a bathtub."

"Touche."

"There's some extra coffee in the mug if you want, I'm just waiting for breakfast." I inform.

"You ordered?" He asks to which I nod.

"I love you." He says making me laugh. "You love food, which is honestly, relatable." I laugh.

He chuckles taking a seat across from me, my phone ringer them dings and I look at the screen with a smile.

"Hey wanna see what my gear is for Raw?" I ask.

"Sure, why not?"

I turn my phone to him, and he nods impressed.

"Aren't you supposed to be in swat gear like us though?"

"Yes, but my shield vest is still in the works along with other sets of pants so, that is will be the only time I wear it and it was being made since last week, she just added your sheild logo." I explain.

He nods understanding, "but technically that Shield logo is also yours too."

"True but I don't think I'll be an honorary member of the shield unless I do that fist bump thing with you guys."

"Oh yeah, you've never done that with us yet." He realizes. "Or a triple power bomb, how are we even gonna encorparate you with that anyway?"

The door bell went off. "Well you can think of ways that I can add damage to your Triple power bomb, I'm gonna go get our breakfast."