[19]- Dean

//Dean//

"So when are you gonna buck up." Seth says as we turn the corner.

We were out doing interviews cause it comes with the territory of WWE but it was just the three of us.

"Buck up on what?" I ask, him and Roman were talking but I wasn't really paying attention.

"On asking Alex on a date, fool." He replies.

"I'm not asking Alex on a date why would you think that?"

"Boy the looks you give her all the time is blatantly obvious." Roman says from the backseat.

"I don't give her looks." I defend.

"Oh really cause yesterday night you looked like you wanted to fuck her then and there." Seth laughs with Roman.

"Okay why is everyone telling me this first she thought i was mad at her now you with your crazy theories, I was preparing for a match." I emphasize.

"Lies!" Roman exclaims. "Tell him Rome!" Seth agrees.

"You guys are ridiculous." I mumble.

Boy why you lying to yourself.

I'm not lying to myself.

Uh, yes you are, I'm your conscience I hear your though, including the dirty ones.

Shut up.

Umm, hmm, dean you a dirty dog.

What the fuck brain.

Just saying.

"Dean you gotta face it man, you like her, I can't even count the amount of times you two kept me up at night with your constant bullshit talking and laughter and you've known her for what 1 month." Roman says.

"And you haven't gotten laid ever since you met her actually." Seth adds. "Usually its drunk fuck at a bar."

"That was disgusting by the way." Roman mutters. "Especially when i caught you once."

"And the fact that one look from her made you do what she asked." Seth continues his parade.

"What are you talking about?"

"The first night we all hung out and you refused to help Roman go get pizza, all she had to do was give you a stare." He says.

Oh yeah.

"You know I don't think you ever hated her, i think you liked that she shot back at you everytime you told her something." Roman says.

"True, using hatred as an excuse to speak to her, stupid, but hey it worked." Seth agrees.

"Okay you too need to shut it, I don't like her or want to ask her out on a date." I say sternly.

"All right jeez man no need to get defensive." Roman surrender but has a hit of amusement in his voice.

Seth laugh as I groaned looking away from them.

I can't like her, ask her out or even be with her. Someone like her doesn't deserve someone like me.

You like her.

No I don't.

-----

I pushed open the door seeing Alex sprawled put on the bed with a huge smile on her face.

"Someone's happy." I comment as I pull off my jacket.

"Yeah." She mutters still staring at the ceiling.