[33]- And so it Continues

//Alex//
Onscreen:

I feel the heat from my anger with the Bellas as I walk down the stairs. The fans cheering and I fist bump a few on the way down. I left Roman and came down by myself.

I get in the ring and unzip my vest, taking out my dog tag before zipping it back up. Before coming out I took down my hair so I wouldn't look crazy having it messed up in a pony tail.

"And Alex is set for a handicap match tonight against Alicia Fox and Aksana. This is will be with one hand behind her back, I'm not sure if she's cleared for this match considering she was put on the shelf by Stephanie, Triple H and Randy 3 weeks ago on Smackdown." Micheal says. As pictures of it flashes on the screen.

"This match is seen by many as a punishment match for what happened a week after that on Raw, when Alex attacked Stephanie backstage."  He continues, this time a video shows of me attacking Stephanie.

I smirk with a small laugh. "Look at the smile on Alex face about that, she's proud of herself. She's proud of attacking the Billion Dollar Princess." JBL says in disgust.

Alicia Fox's theme then played and our come Alicia doing the chicken dance on the stage. We'll atleast I think so. After her classical music plays as Aksana comes out as well.

Te ref came behind me and put the strap on me tying my left hand to it.

Style and grace
I'm never gonna he done
Lean on me
Now Welcome to the Qeendom.

She walks out to boos, the music cuts and she has a mic in her hand.

"Oh Alex, look at you, with one arm behind your back." She smiles.

"Now you may be mad at me for this, but it is your own fault that it's happening anyway, so consider this your warning, because you do not want that match at Hell in a Cell, you do not want to go in the battle that you cannot win."

I roll my eyes at her dramatics. "Because Alex my sweet little Alex," she coos.

"I accept your challenge." She says. The crowd cheers. But why would she accept it so easily, I keep my guard case surely she has something big either planned out already or something right now to tell me.

"But don't get your hopes up Lexi, no because after Hell in a Cell, if you lose, which you will, you're out." She says menacingly.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "I'm out?" I ask.

"You're out of the McMahon dynasty, you are out of my family!"She declares.

"So you, your future husband‐ if someone's dumb enough to marry you, your children, their children,  they are all out of MY Family." What the hell? Since when is that her call. Well she is my mother but what about everyone else that has the McMahon name, what is she a spokesperson for them now.

"So, for the rest of this week, do think about if you really want to battle, much less war with The Stephanie McMahon. Alexis." She warns.

"Girls..." she says suggestively smiling sweetly.

Girls? Oh crap I forgot about them, before I could do anything someone knocks me form behind and she goes backstage.

Aksana and Alicia, kick and stomp on me as boos fill the arena once more. This was obviously her payback, I just wish i could defend myself but one arm is behind my back.

"And a mauling of Alex begins." Micheal says. "This was all a trap made by Stephanie to take Alex out before Sunday."

"Oh please, Alex has been running rampant over this place for far two long, Stephanie is doing what's necessary." JBL says.