[7]- Bruises

//Alex//

I'm in my own hotel tonight, I want to give Brie and Bryan space, Nikki was on the same floor as me but we don't talk much anyway.

Right now I'm a train wreck arriving at the station. My ribs, my back are in pain, alot of bruising. They know how to powerbomb someone thats for sure. My eye is swollen it was the size of a potato when I left the show.

Laying in bed i feel sore and tired, a house show just concluded and tomorrow is Smackdown.

My phone starts buzzing next to me as i just finished an episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine.

I look seeing that it's Melanie. And she had it on facetime.

"Hey, Mel." I half cheer with a small smile.

"Hey- woah, wow, that is knarly." She winces.

"Yeah but it should be mostly cleared by tomorrow, but my ribs hurt more anyway." I say.

"No offense Lexi but i don't think you should be doing this. If you're already getting this hurt, what if something worst happens and with those Shield guys they are dangerous." She rants in a worried tone.

"Mel, i was literally born for this, and as much as it hurts I'm starting to love it, i can't not, these bumps will come, they always do, and I have taken worse, but don't worry, I'm gonna get my revenge." I tell her.

"Fine, but please we careful." She pleads.

"I will, now how is it going with you and Jefery." I say changing the subject.

Maybe i shouldn't have.

"He cheated on me Lexi " she reveals her voice shaking and cracks.

"What!" I exclaim.

"He was cheating on me for months and when i asked him to go a step further with marriage he told me the truth and broke up with me." She explains now crying.

"That dirty son of a bitch!" I exclaim. "When i see him, I'm gonna kill him-

"No, no Lexi please, don't! I just wish you were with me to eat ice-cream and watch a bunch of movies till i feel better." She sniffles drying her tears with a pillow.

There is a saying 'respect your pillow, they wiped your tears when no one else did.'

Now its coming to life for Melanie.

"I'm really sorry Mel." I say in a saddened tone.

I hated seeing my bestfriend torn, it was always hard for her to be with someone, mainly because of family issues. And now its harder because a man- well boy, she loved for 4 years first cheats, then dump her like nothing.

Not to mention a friendship in the dust at first i was always skeptical of their relationship but eventually warmed up and let him in, i really should've stayed skeptical.

"Lexi, look I'm gonna call you tomorrow, this is too much for one night and everything."

"God you're the one that supposed to be saying this not me." She groans.

"No, no, no its fine, if i had known earlier i wouldn't have brought it up."

"Yeah and you would've know earlier if i told you." She retorts.

"That- that is true." I say now thinking about it, "but still, its fine, you need some time to yourself its okay." I reassure her.

"Okay, i hope you heal soon, and be careful, i really don't need a crippled bestfriend." She jokes.