[42]- Newbie

Saturday
//Alex//

A pillow slams into my face roughly jolting me awake. "Wake up newbie?" A female voice says.

I groan throwing the pillow off of me, swing my feet to the side letting then hand off the bunk and sit up rubbing my eyes.

"You're lucky I woke your ass up, or else you wouldn't be eating anything today." She tells me.

Rubbing my face I move my hand and get a look at the woman. She was blonde her hair in 2 pig tails on the side with faded hair die of different colors on each side. She spins back around to watch me letting me see her face. Her eyes were blue and a tattoo of a heart situate just under the corner of her right eye.

"Uh...thanks." I respond.

"You're welcome newbie." She smiles brightly at me.

I jumped off the bunk standing infront of her, she's a little taller than me about 5'5 in height. "Oh it feels so good to finally have a roommate, I've been really lonely in here, started to get a little depressing." She nods saying.

"Did you have any roommates before?" I ask.

"Yeah...but we don't talk about her." She leans closer whispering.

I give her a disturbed look but don't ask why. "...okay."

An alarm goes off and the doors open of our cells. "Ooh! Breakfast time!" She beams clapping her hands.

She grabs mine and start making her way out of the cell and down the cell block. "Trust me when I tell you, you're gonna live the pudding here." She tells me.

"Its probably the only good thing about this place to be honest, but I'm gonna make sure newbie that you have a great time here. I'm gonna show you everything about this place and what it has to offer." She chuckles.

"So you're gonna be like my tour guide?" I ask. She stops and snaps her head to me. "Think of me as your advisor." She tells me.

"Oh..ok." this could be good for me since I need a way of getting the hell out of this place. I don't even belong here.

We enter the cafeteria, many other woman already eating, talking, arm wrestling and some cheering at whatever is happening on TV.

We make out way in line with our trays. "As you can see this is the cafeteria, Angie makes the best mash potatoes, dont you Angie!" She says to me and Angie the woman dishing out the food. Angie looks up at her with a dry unphazed look.

"Its okay, she's probably just in a bad mood." She nods at me shaking her hand.

After receiving food we had over to an empty table nearby and sat down. I pick up the fork lifting a bit of the potato in my mouth.

Oh God! This is disgusting, I gag holding the food in my mouth, with a hand covering  it.

"So... its good isn't it newbie?" She asks me. I nod with a smile and force the food down my throat, "yeah..its great." I choke with a forced smile.

"So..umm.." I clear my throat. "What's your name?" I ask. "Oh! Pardon me, where is my manners, Harley Quin nice to meet ya!" She put out a hand for me to shake with a laugh.

"Like in this DC comics?" I ask.

"Those comics are bullshit." She looks at me saying.

"...okay then, I'm Alex." I accept her hand that was still out.

I still need a way our of here and since Harley wanted to be my tour guide- advisor, she'll help me scope this place out and hopefully find a way to get out of here.