[43]- Prison Break

//Alex//

7:30PM.

I swallow thickly, my leg shaking as I look around the court yard, the clock was ticking and it was almost time to get called in. I am sat in the far corner at a bench by myself. I watch as the other girls did their activities.

"Hey Alex you have got to meet Stacy she's an awesome tattoo artist, we should get something for you, like a heart, in honor of our friendship." She rambles sitting infront me.

My fingers tap the table as she continues speaking me not really listening. "Harley." I call out.

"Hmm." She hums. "I'm gonna do something and you cannot tell anyone." I say in a hushed tone.

"..okay, what is it?" She asks looking at me skeptically.

"Imgonnaescapetheprison." I say fast and soft.

"What?" She asks.

"I know you heard me." I say to her.

"Yes but you know how each one went before you'll get yourself into more trouble." She warns.

"I know but earlier on that call it was someone who wants to help me, we knew people I know and they're coming to get me." I explain.

"Do you know how, when?" She asks.

"I can't go into detail but I need you to create a distraction so I can stay out here for call time." I tell her.

She looks at me in slight disbelief but I give her a pleading look.

"...alright how are we doin' this."

------

Harley stood in the line of inmates, they were being searched before going to their cells.

Harley was 10 girls away from first in line. She watched as the next girl was searched and sent off to her cell. As they walked Harley pushed the girl in front of her slightly.

"What's your problem bitch." The girl turned around snarling.

"I didn't mean too this ass clown pushed me." She pointed at the girl behind her.

The girl who was in front Harley, inmate number 215 pushed past her and shoved the girl who was behind Harley.

The girl fell over and inmate 215 stood over her.

"What the fuck is your problem?" The girl says.

"Don't ever try to fuck with me again." Inmate 215 threatens.

"OH yeah, and if I do, what are you gonna do huh?" The girl taunts standing up.

"I'll kill you." The inmate says.

Harley stood back holding in a smirk seeing what she had started.

The two were in a stand off, coming face to face. The girl pushed 215 and a fight broke loose.

The other prisoners were rowdy cheering and cussing at the commotion.

The officers who were searching girls rushed over trying to pull them apart.

Harley smiles and winks to Alex who sneakily runs off behind the basketball court.

I climbed up the wall to where Harley's secret spot was. I watched from a distance as the officers broke up the fight and instead of continuing searches just hussled everyone inside without a headcount.