Oh.

"You know, it's really unfair that you can just sunbathe all day and not have to worry about getting sunburnt. I mean, are you even capable of it?" Camila snorted at Shelby's question.

"Honestly? I don't think so. I can't remember the last time I got sunburnt. In fact..." Camila sat up and grabbed a bottle of tanning oil from her bag, pouring some in her hands and lathering it onto her legs.

"Well that's just cruel." Both girls turned to look behind them towards the source of the familiar voice. "I mean really? Oiling yourself up right in front of me?"

"Hey pool hottie!" Shelby greeted. Camila rolled her eyes and Shawn snorted.

"Are you ever gonna call me by my real name?" he asked in amusement.

"Not likely."

"I figured," he chuckled. His eyes moved to Camila, drinking in the sight of her before looking back to Shelby. "Mind if I borrow your hot friend here?"

"Do I really have a say in the matter?" Shelby giggled. "Go. Have fun you two."

"We'll be quick."

"Not too quick," Camila added, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively at Shawn. He snorted and shook his head, taking her by the hand and pulling her up from her lounge chair and over to one of the private cabanas. "What exactly are we doing in here?" Camila asked knowingly as she watched Shawn pull the privacy panels closed. She laid down on the daybed, her body almost immediately being covered by his body.

"I dreamt about you last night."

"You did?"

His lips found hers before he could respond. He kissed her slowly and deeply, their tongues brushing against each other. He tugged her bottom lip between his teeth as he pulled away.

"I did," he answered.

"And what exactly was I doing in your dream?"

His kisses moved to her neck and he smiled against her skin.

"You took me in your mouth," he simply replied. Camila giggled.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes." They rolled over so Camila was on top, kissing each other for a bit longer before she eventually crawled down his body and took him into her mouth just like she had in his dream.

It felt dirty — it was dirty. They both were extremely aware of the fact that while nobody could see exactly what they were doing, it was only because of a piece of privacy fabric around their cabana that prevented it. They were still on a pool deck that was crowded with adults. The idea of potentially getting caught only made the intimate moment that much hotter.

He finished in her mouth a few minutes later and she happily swallowed him down before crawling back up his body and laying her head on his chest. She began rocking her hips against his thigh in an attempt to spur on her own release but he stopped her.

"Not here," he said firmly. "You're too loud."

"Shut up."

"I should be the one saying that to you!" he laughed. "Trust me, I love how vocal you are. But it's probably not the best idea to do anything else here."

"Fine. But you owe me now."

"I know I do," he chuckled. "And I promise I'll make it up to you later, okay?"

"You better." She gave him a quick peck on the lips before standing up and readjusting her bikini to make sure she looked decent before stepping out of their private little cabana. Shawn stood up too, adjusting himself and making sure he also looked presentable. "The resort's putting on a beach party tomorrow night. Shelby and I were talking about going...you're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. In fact, I'd really like it if you did." She looked up at him with a hopeful smile, one that quickly started to leave her face the second she saw him give her a sad and apologetic smile.