Sunbathing

[sexy time incoming]

"Since when do you use SPF 30?" Camila watched as Shelby lathered herself in the thick white lotion.

"Um, since I have a wedding in a couple days and I refuse to be sunburnt for it."

"Hm. I guess that's fair."

After breakfast, the girls had decided to get some sunbathing in by the pool. As much as she had grown to love living in Toronto, Camila couldn't deny that there was something about the Miami sunshine that made her feel so alive.

"Speaking of...you should untie your top. That way you don't have tan lines at the wedding."

"Good idea!" Camila sat up and untied the strings on the top of her red bikini, carefully holding the cups over her chest as she did so.

"I just got here and you're already taking your top off?"

Camila looked up and grinned when she saw Shawn walking towards them in black swim trunks.

"Yeah, I wanted to flash you," Camila called out in reply, making her boyfriend throw his head back in laughter.

"God...years later and you're still managing to crash girl time by the pool!" Shelby snorted.

"Hey! You invited me this time so you don't get to complain." He leaned down over the lounge chair that Camila was laying in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "I'm getting in the pool for a bit. Wanna join me?"

"That sounds fun but I literally just covered myself in tanning oil."

"Yeah," he huskily replied. "I can tell." His eyes lingered on her body for a moment. "God, this damn red bikini and the tanning oil is a deadly combination. I feel like I'm having flashbacks. No wonder I was so obsessed with you in St. Barts."

"Maybe if you're lucky I'll come to your room tonight." Camila winked.

"You guys are gross," Shelby grimaced. "I mean, you're cute as hell...but also kind of gross."

"This is all your doing," Camila reminded her. "If you hadn't convinced me to go over and talk to him at the bar who knows what would've happened."

"The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else," Shawn said in his best impression of Shelby's voice.

"Oh my god, I still can't believe you heard her say that. That was so fucking embarrassing!" Camila groaned.

"I mean...it worked, though," he shrugged. "Alright. I'm getting in." He gave Camila one more peck on the lips before walking over to the edge of the pool and jumping in. Camila watched him closely, involuntarily biting her lower lip as he emerged from the water — rivulets streaming down his muscular body as he combed his hands through his wet hair. Shawn glanced over at her and chuckled at just how entranced she had been by him. He shook his head and went back under, swimming to other side of the long pool before coming to the surface again.

She must've watched him swim for twenty minutes before he finally pulled himself out of the pool and dried himself off with a towel. Camila still kept her eyes on him, though — appreciating the way his soaked swim trunks clung to his body.

He wasn't blind to the fact that she had been — and still was — watching him like a hawk. And he wasn't kidding about the memories that seeing her all oiled up in that bright red bikini brought to the surface. It reminded him of when they'd met; their week together in St. Barts, when he'd pull her aside and fuck her whenever he wanted.

And it was never the sweet, romantic sex they shared most of the time now. It was dirty and rough and absolutely mind-blowing. Not that he didn't love the more gentle, sweet intimate moments between them now — because he did. Honestly, he kind of preferred it that way. But deep down there was still that craving for something filthier.