Fighting Again

(A/N): DISCLAIMER!!!
Sensitive topics ahead including; suicide and violence.

Maybe I should have put this disclaimer earlier on in the book and I am sorry for not doing so but to let everyone know, throughout this story, sensitive topics like this may pop up once in a while.

If you are enjoying the story so far, please let me know what your thoughts are, I'd love the feedback and please continue to support this book. Thank you for all the love and encouragement.

Happy reading readers ;)
**********

"Jihyo-yah, you're here" Jaesuk greeted me as soon as I sat down at my desk.

"Did you forget your bag at home?" Haha laughed.

Right!

My bag... Jongkook still had it. I left in such a rush earlier that I forgot to take it from him. How could I possibly face him after throwing a tantrum, I thought to myself.

"It will show up" I told him.

Just then, Jongkook came striding in with both our bags over his shoulders. When he reached our shared desk, he placed my bag on the table without saying a word and sat down on his seat beside me.

The look on everyone's face was priceless. Haha's jaws literally dropped and Jaesuk's eyes bulged out of their sockets.

"Hyung did I see that right?" Haha asked Jaesuk.

"I... I think so" Jaesuk answered.

"She forgot her bag when she got off the bus so I took it" Jongkook lied to them.

"Jihyo, how could you leave your bag on the bus!" Haha scolded me.

"No... I... it must have slipped my mind" I spoke.

"Woah Jihyo, it's too early to have short term memory" Haha teased.

"It's a one time thing, I'm not usually like that"

Soon enough, the rest of the class began coming in and Somin with Sechan came just in time before our teacher entered the room. I still wasn't able to look at Jongkook in the eye, embarrassed of the tantrum I threw earlier on.

I slowly took off the jacket he let me borrow and slid it over the table to his side without saying a word. All he did was slide it back to me without hesitation.

"Keep it for later" he said monotonously.

I couldn't tell if he was angry at me or upset in any way. I couldn't recall anything that may have caused him to act that way towards me, so coldly all of a sudden.

"Just take it if you're going to act that way. Stop pretending like you care when your attitude says otherwise" I whispered back, quiet enough to keep off our teacher's radar.

"Jihyo, let's not do this"

I looked around and despite our teacher still speaking at the front of the class, I felt the glances of Jaesuk, Sechan and Haha towards us. Since they were nearby, I wasn't surprise they heard what I said. Although, I was a bit embarrassed.

I had to pick my battles and knew I wasn't on the battlefield yet. We were in class and causing a scene right there and then would have ended badly for us both. I decided to follow his advice and didn't speak to him again.

The day went on as usual with only one exception, Jongkook and I were still not talking to each other. We sat beside each other in every class we were in together but not a single word was spoken.