Affectionate Times

"You can sit on the bed" Jongkook told me.

We were back at his house now and skipped the rest of our classes for the day. He assured me his parents wouldn't be home yet as they would be working.

It felt weird to be in his room. It was a typical teenager's room, posters up on the wall, a desk for studying but there were no books on it. The walls were painted a gray color with the ceiling remaining white.

I went over to his bed and plopped myself down on the soft mattress while I also looked around the room, unsure of what I was looking for. There were framed pictures of him on a shelf but I knew it wasn't really him. It was the real Kim Jongkook.

"Where were you?" I asked him.

"I had something to do"

"I thought... you were back"

Jongkook walked over to his wardrobe and took out a fresh clean black shirt as if he didn't hear what I had just said. This time, it was the right Jongkook but he still felt distant and cold. It made me wonder if I did something wrong or if I angered him in any way.

All of a sudden he started to unbutton his polo shirt that was stained with blood in front of me. Startled by this I immediately shut my eyes close and even put my hands over them but slightly parting my fingers to take a peak.

"Yah! Y..you, are you seriously taking your clothes off in front of me?" I scolded him, trying not to look.

"Why? It's not like you're a stranger" I saw him smirk.

While taking a peak, only then did I really appreciate his body. His shoulders were broad and wide and golden skin glowed. His abs were so defined that it looked like rock solid and contoured well.

"Do you show off that body in front of everyone you know then?" I fired back.

I saw his eyes were on me so I quickly closed the gap between my fingers to unsee him. Suddenly, I heard his footsteps start, getting closer to where I was then it completely stopped.

I knew he was right in front of me. His presence was strong. I sensed him squat and if I saw him, we would have seen each other eye to eye.

The warmth of his palms touched both of my wrists and gently brought them down from my face. My eyes stayed close, too embarrassed to look at him.

"Don't act so innocently, I saw you peaking" he chuckled teasingly.

When I finally opened my eyes, I was first met with his annoying face, smiling from ear to ear and having fun with teasing me. My gaze traveled down almost instinctively to his exposed upper body.

This guy was still shirtless!

"Would you put a shirt on!" I got annoyed.

I tried to grab a pillow from his bed and throw it at him but he was quick to grab my wrist and ended up stumbling forward. My back laid on the bed now while he fell on top of me.

Our faces were inches apart and our eyes met each others. I followed his gaze which landed on my lips. I knew what he was thinking.

"Jongkook-ah, are you home?" his brother knocked at the door.

Jongkook cleared his throat and sat upright on the bed as fast as he could beside me. He was probably scared that his brother would suddenly barge in through the door.

"I'll be right out" he shouted back.

"Hurry I brought some food home" his brother answered.

Did I hear that right?