Chapter 4- Sung Jin Woo in the flesh

~♠·☬†☬·♠~

Figured that the last update was too short so I'm publishing this one as well. 

Ughh, I really wish to improve as a storyteller every UD ≡(▔﹏▔)≡ 

But, you know, let's be kind to ourselves. ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Nobody succeeds on their first attempt anyway—at least, that's what motivational videos say.

If you're reading this fanfic (and you're an actual person), I hope you'll find the following chapters interesting. 

Ariga-thank you!(◔‿◔)

~♠·☬†☬·♠~

"Fabian, had the finance department been informed of the last budget proposal? It's a flimsy proposal, I checked."

"The last head ran away, M'lady. Clearly this was done while he was in the middle of preparing his escape. This matter is being handled by the financial department." He answered almost instantly. "By the way, there is a convention in Washington next month. But it will be held a few days before the announcement of the true heir so the chairman and the board selected the chairman's assistant to represent Aeon tech. Will that be okay?"

"Are they asking for my opinion?" He nodded, which almost made me laugh. "Only the Marketing department, the house staff, and my father are aware of my true identity at this time. Bring in secretary Jang. "

"Yes, M'lady. "

Only a few minutes passed and the door opened up again. At first the Thirty-year-old Secretary Jang was smiling but when her eyes met mine, her forehead knotted.

Ahm, yeah. The person you asked for a brew of coffee six years ago is sitting in the president's chair.

"Secretary Jang. "I firmly spoke. The secretary was quick to grasp the situation.

"I'm sorry, President Lee, for all of the things I've done to you. Please forgive me."

"Please stand up, secretary Jang." She got up on her knees and looked at me as a person in authority should be looked at... even though I was wearing a hoodie and flats.

"How may I be of help to the president?"

"As you can see, I am not officially the president of Aeon tech yet. The board is sending someone that's not from Aeon tech to represent us at a convention in Washington DC. Tell me, how would you feel about that?"

"Aeon tech is a parent company so naturally the board will take charge due to the fact that we are still waiting for the president to be introduced. "

"But...?" I'm sure we're in the same boat here.

"But as a parent company, we are capable of making our own decisions. When it comes to Aeon Tech's vision and objectives, we are supposed to be experts. An employee of Aeon tech should be the one sent to represent Aeon tech. That is all."

"Exactly. So I'm sending you. "

"Me?"

"Do I have to repeat myself? " She was taken aback by my tone, but as they say, we've all brewed coffee at some time in our lives. I just turned out to be the person who started at that and went instantly to the top.

"I shall do my best to represent you and the company, Ms. President." I nodded and gestured my hand to dismiss her. Well, that was easy.

After that, Fabian started packing his things to leave. I, on the other hand, was just about to start on another matter. Applicants for this year's interns. The paper stacked in front of me was quite tall even though it's already been filtered through the first batches of interviews. I thought HR would be able to filter it a wee bit more.