Chapter 36 - The Revelation

"Perhaps this will remind you of who I am..." 

A bright light shone from the deck of the second floor. I looked up, barely keeping my eyes open. Beru and Bellion stood in front of me to block the creature from posing an attack towards me. But even with me barely keeping my consciousness, I watched the person shape itself from the light.

A tall and slender figure walked down the stairs still in the process of transforming into something incomparable to a human. An angel. It was an angel complete with stereotypical silver wings and its face hidden in a shining silver helmet. The wringing just becomes even worse as it walks closer and closer.

"Aghhh!" I feel like my brain was about to crack open.

"Mistress!" Both the shadows screamed but they couldn't come any closer. They knew they were part of the thing that causes Shin-Ah's agony.

"I wish your master was here so he can see this for himself. The final victory of the light. A God can't be killed in its original form. The only thing we could do was wait for it to transform into something much more vulnerable. Something that couldn't contain much power to protect itself."

The angel raised its hand and with that, my body lifted from the ground as if he got a grip on my entire body, my arms and legs just hanging like jellies. I'm barely awake and I couldn't move any of my limbs. I coughed out some blood which spilled on my chin down to my chest and to the floor.

"Look at this, shadows!" He exclaimed, showcasing my barely moving body, my pupils drained of life. "The beauty and glory of death."

"Shin-Ah!"

"Oh look, your father had finally made his way here." He was all torn and beaten to a pulp. His eyes, for once, sprouting guilt, sympathy, and pain.

As if we were in an animation, the mansion was torn into pieces with the roof and walls suspended in the air. Not long after, six of the same creatures as the one in front of me appeared and circled that mansion. The sky had dense clouds blanketing o'er our heads. I couldn't make out what their faces looked like but all of them were silver winged creatures.

"Let us remind you of the pain you caused this world."

One by one of what seemed to be lightning, or metal rods appeared in all of their hands. They hoisted all their arms up the sky and sequentially threw the rods unto my body. I felt it cut deep through my skin, every fiber and thread of my skin tear in the most searing way possible.

"Agh!" I cried as I was finally able to move my hand in attempts to get the first rod off my body. But it pierced through and through and I did not have any more energy amidst the unbearable pain. Another one slipped through my elbow, through my neck, through my abdomen, through my chest, through my leg. I cried again and again. Every second, I wished it would just kill me already. I can't handle this much pain.

"Mistress! Aghh!" Bellion and Beru tried to strike the angels but they were just slammed aside which led to them crashing to the ground.

"Aghhh!" I wailed in between the torture my entire body was experiencing. Please just let me die!

"Shin-Ah!"

"Please stop this. Please don't kill my daughter!"

"Sol Gyoung, I allowed you to play around for a bit but I told you to control your children, so they never cross the line. However, this child is different. She's an enemy disguised as a human being to escape punishment."

"Aghhhhh!" My cry continues as they never seem to run out of spears to stick through my body. Like a doll made out of straw being pinned down with needles, I was basically helpless. They poured all their anger and anguish into torturing me. My organs have been poked with holes but it never seems to shut down; my heart still continues to beat, my lungs still pump air, my blood seem to be a river streaming, my skin still feels. Everything hurts. Everything hurts!