Chapter 21- Wedding bells are ringing

"You're almost done, Shin-Ah--" 

I coughed when  Erika started raining the setting-spray on my face. JIhoon and Erika just started laughing. Miss Goh allowed me to bring the four of them, including MIngyu and Euljoon, to assist me in this trip.  

"You were staring at nowhere, your face looked so funny when you started coughing." Erika was in charge of my make up and JIhoon will help me later pick my outfits for the day. I told them not to make a fuss about helping with my appearance but they said it can be just like bonding with the girls.

Anyway, it's my fault for not hiring a glam team three days ago. They also wanted to attend the wedding of this model, who is also an Aeon tech ambassador. Jihoon once inadvertently mentioned that this ambassador was a friend of mine. Obviously, I couldn't ask who it was because doing so would make me look stupid. I'm not sure who that ambassador is, but whatever. I'm just attending a wedding.

"I bet Mingyu and Euljoon are balling their eyes out in excitement to see Yoo Soohyun."

Ballers. So that's what she meant by 'I look forward to working with Aeon tech.' Is she the friend of mine that's gonna get married tomorrow? She didn't seem that friendly when we first met. I don't know... Should I just ask them directly or should I call Fabian later for information.

I took a sip of coffee Jihoon brought me. I didn't eat breakfast today because I thought I wouldn't have the appetite. But I didn't even have a hangover. It's like I didn't do anything reckless yesterday. 

"Your hair grows quick." Ah, yeah. Looking at it, it's curling into a similar length I had back in my real life. Only, I had brown hair back then. "Just last Christmas, you almost went bald. I'll make you a cute little braid, how about it?"

Yeah, I saw that in my memory. Shin-Ah grows her hair pretty quick so she regularly cuts her hair herself. And every time she did, it would be so short like she's going to join the military. They were very clean cuts, though. I think she hated her hair getting so long.

"Shin, your hair is so beautiful. They look so natural"

"Wait, are those natural curls? I want them too."

"Should I color my hair brown like yours?"

"Ooh. I think you'll look good with brown hair. Right, Shin-Ah?"

"Ah, Shin-Ah. You said you were gonna treat us to the salon. You'll pay for it right?"

"Yeah, I remember you saying something like that. Imagine if we get the same hair cut, we'll totally look like best friends, right? Friendship goals! "

"You also said you were gonna buy us new handbags for Christmas."

"I'd like to change my gift, though. Can we travel instead?"

"Shin can afford both the handbags and the trip, you know. You'll do it, right?"

"Wahhh. Yoon Shin-Ah really is the best friend there is."

"Gosh, you're really spoiling us since you never had friends before. You really are the best and the prettiest." 

"Honestly, looking in the mirror..." Jihoon had already finished the braids and Erika with my make up. "I do feel like hating it."

"Eh???" Ah, that came out the wrong way.