Mocha

"What happened?" Yana deadpanned.

Oikawa looked away guiltily, suddenly the dull beige titles of the nurse's office looked very interesting. No matter what both Iwaizumis' said, Oikawa refused to believe he did anything wrong. He was just very passionate about what he wanted to do. Besides, what he did was both productive and related to the school project.

"This idiot stayed up all night working on his senior project then injured his knee in morning practice." Hajime let out an exasperated huff. He didn't know who Oikawa's partner was but whoever it was, he felt immense waves of pity for them. Oikawa's personality was the type to obsess over things, once he got hooked, it was game over.

Yana didn't know what to say. She could relate to Oikawa; she couldn't exactly scold him on what he did because she had done something similar before. "I see." She looked towards Oikawa's injured knee then back at Hajime. "Hold on. You want me to bring him around, don't you?"

Hajime put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed firmly. "You will do great. Now I have to get back to morning practice." He hastily retreated out of the office and -presumably- back to the gym leaving Yana alone with Oikawa.

She sighed and held her hand out to Oikawa "Come on, let's get you up. We can work on the project again at lunch." Yana decided she may have misjudged him at first, perhaps he wasn't only what the fangirls thought of him. Someone who was all face wouldn't have put as much effort into the project as Oikawa did. At least that's what she believed.

-------

"Aiko! Yana!" Rini waved and practically bounded over to the pair. It was a little unfortunate that they weren't all in the same class, but it was rather endearing how Rini always came to class six just to meet up with them. "Aiko! I-I uh, well I just so happened to stumble upon two tickets for that one movie you were looking forward to. You can have them if you want." Rini blushed and passed them over to him.

Yana was almost certain that this time Aiko would understand that Rini was trying to get him on a date. Unfortunately, Yana was wrong.

"Oh wow! My little brother has been wanting to watch this movie too. I'll bring him with me. Thanks, Rini!"

"Y-yeah... sure thing!" Rini forced out a smile. She was disappointed as usual.

Despite it only being a few days, Yana could tell that Rini was dropping big hints that she liked Aiko, but whether he was ignoring them or didn't actually notice, Yana wasn't sure.

"Yana-chaaaaaannn" Oikawa walked over slower than usual. "You said we would work on our project together at lunch. It's lunch." He waved to Rini with the same pleasant smile as always "I'll be taking Yana-chan for a while is that alright?"

Rini was speechless. Yana's partner was Oikawa. The Oikawa. Rini nodded quickly before she recomposed herself. "Yeah! That's totally all good." Rini sent a sly smile to Yana, her eyes promising to interrogate her some time later.

Oikawa and Yana waved goodbye before they headed off in the direction of the library. Oikawa hummed as he walked alongside his partner. The school library was livelier than the library they previously visited; the books however were even more useless than yesterdays. Oikawa seemed to be having the time of his life as he scanned through each book.

Yana glanced up towards him. Even as they sat opposite each other she could tell he was tall, though he didn't have the kind of bulk that Hajime had, Oikawa seemed more lean, slender even. As Oikawa studied the book his face lit up with a grin that kids would make when they have something mischievous planned. When the sunlight touched his hair, it was the color of hot chocolate, a mix of light and dark strands that flopped over one of his eyes as he looked down. He was focused on what he was reading which made for a nice change to the ever talkative boy. The background behind him seemed to dull slightly, it was a poster worthy sight. With how he is, you would never guess that Oikawa was looking through a book on conspiracy theories about aliens.