Can You Pass the Eggs?

Yana and Hajime both had to leave earlier than usual since it was their turn to unlock the gym. Thankfully, the coach had made it so that Yana and Hajime would open together so they both only needed to be extra early for one day.

After a little while of walking Yana spoke up. "I'm not sure if Oikawa told you already, but the two of us are dating. As of yesterday." Yana paused awkwardly. "I just figured you should be one of the first to know. You are his bestie and childhood friend after all."

Hajime nodded; He did worry what would happen to the team if the pair ever broke up but that was a problem for a different day. Oikawa and Yana had only just started dating so hopefully it'd be alright.

Much to his surprise and delight, that was the one and only time Yana brought up the topic of Oikawa on their walk to school. The rest of the chatter was filled with the usual mundane routine, it wasn't bad at all.

- ----AT MORNING PRACTICE-----

The rest of the club members started filing in the gym. "Yana-chan!"

Yana knew that voice anywhere. "Yeah?"

"Good morning."

"Morning" She smiled softly in response; Yana wasn't really sure what to do now that their relationship had changed. Though to be honest, she wondered if it would even change at all. They were already really close so Yana wouldn't be surprised if barely anything would be different.

"How are you doing?" Oikawa trotted over to her just as happy as she felt.

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm great now that I've seen you this morning!" He chirped.

--------

The rest of the team watched the pair as they flirted openly, it usually wasn't that different of a sight, except this time Yana and Oikawa had this warm fluffy aura around them. They could practically see the flowers and hearts surrounding the two. If ever they could feel the color pink, then the scene before them was definitely pink.

"Do you think they are dating?" Hanamaki asked his teammates.

Matsukawa shrugged "A thousand yen says they are."

"Do you even have one thousand yen?"

"Nope." Matsukawa grinned. "But I will soon."

Hanamaki snickered at Matsukawa's confidence. He wasn't wrong though.

------

Kunimi and Kindaichi watched the four third-years flirt. "It's all flowers and hearts this early in the morning. How gross."

"I think it's quite nice" Kindaichi smiled. "It's nice and soft. Gives you a happy feeling."

"Agreed." Watari nodded in approval.

------

Upon noticing his team's whispers Oikawa turned to face them with both hands on his hips and his chest proudly puffed out. "I have an announcement to make!" Oikawa cleared his throat as the entirety of the team looked over. "Yana-chan and I are now dating!" He quickly made his way to Yana and gave her a hug then showed her off to the team as if they didn't already know her. "She finally fell for the great me!"

Yana managed to keep her cheeks from blushing, but the tips of her ears were most definitely red. "Y-yeah" She wasn't expecting Oikawa to just bluntly come out with the facts like that.

The rest of the team looked at each other unsurprised. "Finally." Yahaba groaned. He had enough of the mutual pining from the pair.

Matsukawa smirked "Now you can be an idiot couple, rather than a couple of idiots for not noticing sooner."