Uniform

Hajime was a little surprised when he found Yana waiting outside his house. Normally he would be the one picking her up in the morning. While it did throw him off a little, the upside was that they could walk to school at a much slower pace than usual.

Yana too had decided to wear her formal uniform instead of the track uniform. She did complain a bit about the weather, but Hajime couldn't really blame her for that. It was a chilly day and her only protection from the cold was her school issued blazer and vest. Yana did add on black stockings and a lilac scarf, but Hajime didn't really believe that it would add much to keep her warm.

"Do you want me to get you a hoodie or something? You can just take it off in school and leave it in the club room lockers."

Yana shook her head, "Thanks for the offer but I'm alright. The nervousness is keeping me warm." She chuckled awkwardly then paused. "It's finally happening."

"What is?" Hajime frowned at the sudden somber mood.

"Our last tournament."

Hajime tightened his grip on his bag strap. "Yeah. Only three more days left."

- ----MORNING PRACTICE-----

"I take it that the idiot couple is alright again?" Matsukawa pointed at the pair then faced Hajime. "Your doing I'm guessing?"

Hajime sighed and nodded. "I only helped a little though."

"Mhn, alright. Whatever you say Cupid." Hanamaki grinned. Teasing Hajime wasn't always possible so whenever the opportunity arose Hanamaki was quick to take it.

"I'm not opposed to throwing a volleyball at anyone other than Trashykawa." Hajime held up a volleyball threateningly.

Hanamaki and Matsukawa laughed as they avoided the ball. Rather than hitting the pair, the ball hit Oikawa straight in the face. "Iwa-chan! What did I do to you!? I haven't done anything yet!" Oikawa protested. He winced "What if you damaged my beautiful face?!"

"I'd be doing the world a service." Hajime deadpanned.

Oikawa wandered over to Yana who was in the middle of giving diving tips to Kunimi. "Yana-chan! Can you give me a kiss to make it all better? Iwa-chan is bullying me again."

Yana avoided Oikawa's hug. "Not until practice is over." She blushed then pulled her focus back to Kunimi. The two had hashed out the details yesterday, they both wanted to focus on practice during club time so they would need to put that first, until the tournament was over that is. The tournament was only a few days away and neither of the pair had time to waste.

"My poor heart" Oikawa clutched his chest dramatically.

"Why is everything that comes out of your mouth stupid?" Hajime groaned.

Oikawa smirked playfully; he knew exactly what to do next. "Iwa-chan."

Hajime cracked his knuckles then launched a ball at Oikawa. "Oi, come back here Shittykawa."

"No way!" Oikawa ran around the gym dodging all the volleyballs thrown at him. "I have no regrets!" He laughed and ran, not stopping until one of Hajime's throws finally hit him. Despite the serious atmosphere it was nice to have the 'wonder duo' lighten the mood with their antics.

- ----LUNCH BREAK-----

"Yana! Aiko!" Rini waved the pair down after class. Just like clockwork Rini ran up to Aiko, "Aiko, do you notice anything different?" She giggled; her eyes hopeful.

Since the grocery 'date' Yana had noticed an interesting change between Aiko and Rini's dynamic.

Aiko answered almost instantly. "The new bow on your head is very cute on you." He smiled and tucked a stray hair behind Rini's ear. "Don't run too much or you'll ruin your hair though."