Underwater Wonderland

The aquarium was everything Yana had hoped it'd be. It was worth waking up early on a weekend.

"Yana-chan, it's time for lunch. They have a food court and seating area this way." Oikawa gestured to the left path.

Truthfully, Yana had been hungry for the past hour, but she didn't say anything because she was too busy flitting between tanks and weaving through people. "Sounds like a good plan" Yana walked towards the destination next to Oikawa, not missing how he slowed down his steps to match her pace.

"Is there anything in particular you want to eat?" Oikawa asked as the pair perused through the large selection of food. "Those fries look good, I'm not yet hungry enough for a full meal."

"They do look good actually." Yana looked through all the options available for sale. "Are you ok with sharing food?"

Oikawa gasped overdramatically. "Sharing food with my beautiful Volleybabe? How could I resist?"

There was a pause that seemed to last far too long.

"That was absolutely horrible. Please never call me or anyone else for that matter, anything remotely similar to Volleybabe" Yana groaned as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Konpeito-chan?"

Yana raised an eyebrow. "Like the candy? What was wrong with Yana-chan? Or maybe just Yana, like what everyone else calls me?"

"But Konpeito-chan sounds cuter. It makes you special." Oikawa mumbled a little disheartened.

Well, I can't just refuse now, can I? Yana internally groaned. "Fine. You can call me that. Just don't overuse it." She caved far too easily for her to deny that somewhere she liked the name. Soon it was time for them to order. "So, you cool with sharing though, right? If not that's ok too."

"Yep. Totally ok with sharing the fries." He gave her the 'ok' symbol with his hands and a boyish grin, which caused Yana to have some very unwanted butterflies. Yana had noticed that she had grown to be quite fond of the volleyball obsessed boy and she hated it. She could take a pretty good guess at what the feeling was, but surely that was impossible. Who would be into their cousin's hot best friend? Not me, no sir.

------

Yana and Oikawa had found a nice two-person table on the edge of the food court seating area. They sat opposite each other, placed the order of fries in the middle then began to eat and chat about what they would do next. They had gone through the exhibits pretty fast and were probably three quarters of the way finished. There were only a few attractions left that they hadn't yet visited. With both Yana and Oikawa picking at the fries their food was finished rather quickly. The pair stood up and just before they were going to leave the area Yana gently tugged on Oikawa's sleeve for his attention. "Can we go there?" She pointed at a small white photo booth with a long seafoam colored curtain.

"The Purikura?"

"Please?" Yana's eyes sparkled as she hoped for the best. A photo by yourself in a booth is never as fun as if you had a friend or two to bring along. There was just something so novel about having a photo printed from the kiosk.

"Sounds like fun~" We can do that." He allowed Yana to pull him along to the booth.

------

The pair had somehow managed to squeeze into the small space, there wasn't a seat inside this particular booth which Yana was grateful for, it would be a lot harder for the two of them to navigate around one another if there was a chair in the way. They had chosen the option for five photos in a row with a one second interval in between each one.