For the Explorers

Hey there!

Damn. It's actually all completed.

In writing this I've learned way too much about volleyball and watched way too many videos that it's coming up on my recommended list on YouTube. Some of the videos are really, really cool.

Unfortunately, I've turned into a fan of Yūji Nishida. Very talented volleyball player. He gives me some very Ushijima vibes and I honestly wasn't a fan of it at first. But then like, this guy, he is just so good it's mind boggling.

But I digress. I wasn't really expecting to write a Haikyuu fic but then like, I did. Just like my previous story I did say I was planning on only writing up to maybe 30 chapters. Apparently, I'm very bad at estimating because uh, this was an entire 58 chapters. Maybe writing short fics isn't for me.

Anyway, do you want to read more stuff? Well, now you can!

I've already started writing my next fic. Who could it be? Come to Shiratorizawa to find out!

It'll be another OC insert because I can't write reader inserts for the life of me. It'll probably be posted in a week or two.

Thank you for continuing to read and for making it this far and most of all giving this fic a chance! I know OC inserts aren't very popular compared to the other stuff. So y'all are awesome. I really hope you enjoyed reading the fic and learning shitty one liners and facts in the beginning notes. Thank you for the kudos, comments, subs and bookmarks! <3

Feel free to Q&A in comments if you have any or you can just DM me.

Lots of love Piggycat <3

Stay safe!

-------

"Never regret your choices."

"Follow and chase your dreams."

"If people don't approve or say it's unrealistic then just push harder, prove them wrong."

"Take care of yourself, not just physically but mentally too."

"If you feel like everything is hopeless, don't give up."

"Realize your own worth."

"Be kind to yourself."

"Hard work and dedication will pay off"

"If you are scared of being tossed to the side, never forget..."

"There are people who will always love and support you."

"If you ever think your dream is too hard, just remember..."

"There is someone out there making crop circles"

"Never stop reaching for the stars."

"For the Explorers"

-Bump, Set, Spike ~2022